Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Storyteller
The Storyteller
by Jodi Picoult

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Sad, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Storyteller (Hardcover)
Jodi Picoult is an amazing writer and this book had me crying through to the end. I learnt more about WW2 and the Nazi regiment than I had in class

Star Trek Cookbook
Star Trek Cookbook
by Ethan Phillips

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a trekkie, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Star Trek Cookbook (Paperback)
I cant wait to try some of the recipes. The book is written in a fun way and gives hints on what they used in the show.

Step-by-Step Baking Cakes
Step-by-Step Baking Cakes

3.0 out of 5 stars Only Because its half the book on Kindle, 6 Jun. 2013
It was a book I really wanted and nowhere on the description did it say that the ebook was not the full book had it said that I probably wouldnt have bought it and shopped around for the actual book. From what the ebook says its alright but no different to any other baking book

Between the Lines
Between the Lines
by Jodi Picoult

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Between the Lines (Hardcover)
Huge fan of Jodi Picoult so had to buy this book.
It is a very original storyline that I had never come across. It is geared to teens but its not written that way and I thoroughly enjoyed it

Playmobil 4162 Advent Calendar Dinosaur Expedition
Playmobil 4162 Advent Calendar Dinosaur Expedition
Offered by Bene´s Spielshop GmbH (alle Preise incl. Mehrwertsteuer, kein gemeinsamer Versand mit anderen Anbietern, daher Versandkosten beachten!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Price is too high, 22 Feb. 2013
I got this on offer and will look at getting another next year but I wont be paying £20 for it as its not worth that. They put silly little things in the boxes that mean nothing to a child and by the time they have all the parts a lot have gone missing

The Amazing Spider-Man (Marvel: Spider-Man) (Little Golden Book)
The Amazing Spider-Man (Marvel: Spider-Man) (Little Golden Book)
by Frank Berrios

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Feb. 2013
I bought this along with a few others for my toddlers 3rd birthday as he is in a superhero phase and its good as it starts off all the introductions to everyone and what spiderman does, where he is from etc. I did expect a bigger book but it is about the size of an exercise book but it doesnt take anything away from it.

Batman! (DC Super Friends) (Little Golden Book)
Batman! (DC Super Friends) (Little Golden Book)
by Billy Wrecks

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 22 Feb. 2013
I bought this along with a few others for my toddlers 3rd birthday as he is in a superhero phase and its good as it starts off all the introductions to everyone and what Batman does, where he is from etc. I did expect a bigger book but it is about the size of an exercise book but it doesnt take anything away from it.

Look and Find What's Different? (Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
Look and Find What's Different? (Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
by Melanie Zanoza

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 22 Feb. 2013
I bought this as a next stage in the look and find books as its a spot difference and it is of a similar thread. Toddler loves it

Superman! (DC Super Friends) (Little Golden Book)
Superman! (DC Super Friends) (Little Golden Book)
by Billy Wrecks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Feb. 2013
I bought this along with a few others for my toddlers 3rd birthday as he is in a superhero phase and its good as it starts off all the introductions to everyone and what superman does, where he is from etc. I did expect a bigger book but it is about the size of an exercise book but it doesnt take anything away from it.

Patio Centre The Brightly Coloured Plastic Playhouse (Green/ Red)
Patio Centre The Brightly Coloured Plastic Playhouse (Green/ Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, 22 Feb. 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my soon to be 3 year old and the main reason was because it was reduced down from £30 odd. First thought when putting it together was I would have been disappointed had I paid full price. Its a lovely little picnic bench and the deal price was about right for it. My son loves it and we currently use it out the conservatory until the weather improves. It was easy to put together.

Page: 1 | 2