Profile for Alan Shield > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Jesus after the Crucifixion: From Jerusalem to Rennes-le-Château
Jesus after the Crucifixion: From Jerusalem to Rennes-le-Château

5.0 out of 5 stars very interesting, 2 Feb 2013
Value for money and accurately described.
would recommend to others. Chose rating as satisfaction value to myself and others I have purchased for.

Rennes le Château
Rennes le Château

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Feb 2013
Great product, good price and very fast delivery.Value for money and accurately described.

The Lawmen
The Lawmen

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Lawmen (Kindle Edition)

The Knights Templar in the New World: How Henry Sinclair Brought the Grail to Acadia

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Feb 2013

Famous Scouts, Including Trappers, Pioneers and Soldiers of the Frontier
Famous Scouts, Including Trappers, Pioneers and Soldiers of the Frontier

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative, 2 Feb 2013

Mysteries of Templar Treasure & the Holy Grail: The Secrets of Rennes Le Chateau

5.0 out of 5 stars very good read, 2 Feb 2013

The Hiram Key: Pharoahs,Freemasons and the Discovery of the Secret Scrolls of Christ

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 2 Feb 2013

Crown of Thorns-The race to clone Jesus Christ : The controversial page-turning Medical Thriller Conspiracy-[Omnibus Edition containing Book 1 & Book 2]

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Feb 2013
good read.Value for money and accurately described.

The Perfect Heresy: The Life and Death of the Cathars