Profile for Thinking Man > Reviews

Kilrock Big K Multi-Purpose Descaler 400ml
Offered by Home Supplies Direct
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 May 2014
I used this on thick stubborn limescale in my toilet bowl after having tried two bottles of thick bleach left for a day without much of a result ... followed the instructions and left it overnight and WOW ... In the morning my loo looked like new! I also used it on my kettle and with similarly astonishing results ... new kettle!
have saved it to my wish list and would definitely recommend.

Hugo Hugo Boss No 1 Eau De Toilette 125ml
Hugo Hugo Boss No 1 Eau De Toilette 125ml
Offered by OTC Global Trading Inc
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I would give six stars if I could, 12 Nov 2013
This was the best price by far as well as a very courteous and personal service with quick free delivery ... what more could I ask for? I would give six stars if I could!

Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5 /5S / 5C CHARGER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - APPLE IPHONE 5 / 5S / 5C, IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI  (White, 2 Metre USB)
Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5 /5S / 5C CHARGER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - APPLE IPHONE 5 / 5S / 5C, IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI (White, 2 Metre USB)
Offered by cloudseller
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 12 Nov 2013
This is definitely NOT a "high quality" lead as described ... it only sporadically charged out of the packet. When I pick my iPhone 5 up to do anything the charging clicks on and off which is extremely irritating! If you don't mind jiggling the lead to get your phone to charge and then don't mind leaving your device to charge without touching it .. this is the device for you!

Ex-Pro Optical Microfibre Screen/Lens Cleaning Cloth for Plasma/LCD/TFT/Camera/Tablet/iPhone/iPad (Pack of 5)
Price: 6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars For all glasses-wearing OCD sufferers, 12 Nov 2013
I use these cloths for cleaning my glasses as my mild case of OCD compels me to have clean lenses. They are fab! Just a quick and light movement of this wonder-cloth cleans the glass faultlessly ... not the constant hot-breath and rubbing of traditional glasses cleaning cloths. Very highly recommended.

GB Kent 7T All Fine Hair Comb
GB Kent 7T All Fine Hair Comb
Offered by My Beauty And Care
Price: 5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great little quality comb, 12 Nov 2013
Perhaps this item is bit expensive but such a great little quality comb I bought two! One for home and the other for my gym bag.

Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml
Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml
Price: 18.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Here kitty-kitty, 12 Nov 2013
I bought this and the Beaphar Pet Behave Training Spray (yes I know a lot of money!) to stop my princess-pussy-cat from transforming my leather sofa-seat from distressed looking to ruined ... and the use of both of these products has worked a dream. She sits on the seat but doesn't sharpen her little razor claws anymore .. job done!

Beaphar Pet Behave Training Spray
Beaphar Pet Behave Training Spray
Offered by UKPetSupplies
Price: 4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Here kitty-kitty, 12 Nov 2013
"Used this together with Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml (see my review) to stop my cat clawing at my leather sofa seat and did the job. However, this products smells of citrus in a most unpleasant way! Although the smell dissipated quickly with the aid of an open window would recommend using it and then going out for a few hours."

Vita Coco 100% Natural Coconut Water 330ml (Pack of 12)
Vita Coco 100% Natural Coconut Water 330ml (Pack of 12)
Price: 14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Best drink after intense exercising, 12 Nov 2013
All the evidence points to this natural drink (it is the real thing without any sickly added syrups or sugars) to rehydrate and replenish the body after intense activity. And at a pound per carton (if you buy a pack of 12) nearly half the price of the local shop. A wise investment for the body.

Prince EXO3 Rebel Squash Racket Black/Yellow -
Prince EXO3 Rebel Squash Racket Black/Yellow -

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic racket, 12 Nov 2013
The bees-knees ... the cur's privates ... If you are serious about squash this is a great racket. I love it!

Jawbone ICON HD Bluetooth Headset - Thinker Black
Jawbone ICON HD Bluetooth Headset - Thinker Black
Offered by Harrow Electronics
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 5 Dec 2012
I have used a Jawbone 2 with iPhone 3 and 4 over the period of two years and I thought it was the benchmark for earpieces, hands free and noise suppression. When my Jawbone 2 finally gave up the ghost I decided to buy the Icon HD and having read several varying reviews I bought the 'Denim' model on Amazon (amazingly cheap price compared to different colours on different sites!) and I love it!
The unit is so very easy to set up with my iPhone 5 and iPad 3 ... has a great battery life, crystal clear reception as well as an even better noise cancellation function - can't ask for more!

Thoroughly recommend the Era HD Denim at this price for anyone that wants an easy to use, clear and straightforward earpiece.

Page: 1 | 2