Profile for Sian324 > Reviews

Content by Sian324

Sian324

Page: 1 | 2
Toddlebike - Unique 'Pre Balance' bike for ages 1-3 years - indoor/outdoor use - 0.8kg!
Offered by ToddlebikeUK

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves it, 4 Mar 2014
My son loves his toddlebike, he started by just sitting on it, then discovered how to move it, and now he whizzes around indoors and outside on it. It is very sturdy and he is a big boy for his age, he is two, and it seems ideal for his age group. Definitely would recommend it.

simplehuman - 1.5 litre, tabletop bin, fingerprint-proof stainless steel - 5 year warranty
Offered by Family Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect next to the kettle, 21 Aug 2013
This little bin is great - can be used next to the kettle to put all your teabags/coffee pods in without making drips all over the floor getting them to the usual bin - and much more stylish than a saucer!
It is just the right size too.

Chuggington Gift Set - It's Training Time (6 Mini Books + DVD)
Chuggington Gift Set - It's Training Time (6 Mini Books + DVD)
Dvd ~ Sarah Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Little books are are great!, 21 Aug 2013
The little hardback books that come with this DVD are a huge hit with my little boy, he really enjoys the DVD too of course. I Thought it was great value.

Babyway Little Wonders Small Safari Bath Splats (Multi-Coloured)
Babyway Little Wonders Small Safari Bath Splats (Multi-Coloured)

1.0 out of 5 stars Smell awful - don't know what they are made of!, 21 Aug 2013
Total waste of money - going in the bin before trying in the bath because they smell so strongly of chemicals that I would not put them near my baby. I tried soaking them in water for 5 hours, and it made no difference at all to the smell. Can't imagine what they are made of...

Anti-Pressure Baby Head Support Pillow - Made In England - BLUE - Recommended by Paediatricians to help prevent flathead - Plagiocephaly - 100% Cotton Cover
Offered by Anti-Pressure Pillows

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 14 May 2013
Baby's head didn't roll off this pillow, and seemed comfortable for him. I used it as soon as I saw his head getting a little flat spot and it helped take the pressure off. I wish I had used it from birth. After about 7 months I didn't need to use it because he started sleeping on his side.

MAM Bibetta Long Sleeved Ultra Bib Bubbles (Blue)
MAM Bibetta Long Sleeved Ultra Bib Bubbles (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bib by far., 14 May 2013
It is true - this is the best bib you can buy, easy to clean, easy to put on and once it is on, there is no way any food can slip through to the child! I found it dried quickly too and you can turn the bottom up to catch food, or leave it down for activities.

Tatonka Superlight Black
Tatonka Superlight Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Tatonka Superlight Black (Sports)
Super light, and folds up small and perfect for travelling. The quality is good too. Very pleased with this purchase.

Nature Babies Fleece Terry Wipes Pack of 10
Nature Babies Fleece Terry Wipes Pack of 10
Offered by Nature Babies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to water wipes, 14 May 2013
Normally I use water wipes, but wanted to give these a go. They wash well, have a lovely soft side and the other side is terry. Very handy size and dry quickly.

The Puppet Company - Long Sleeves - Border Collie Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - Long Sleeves - Border Collie Hand Puppet
Offered by Puppets By post

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 14 May 2013
I don't understand the positive reviews that I have read about this puppet - it looks lovely, but you only have to touch it and the hair comes off all over our hand, clothes, carpet - you name it, the fur sticks to it. It reminds me of those really cheap soft toys you can buy that do the same thing. Even a few days after I returned the product I was still finding the hair on things, and I only had it out for 5 minutes! Totally unsuitable for smaller children. In addition, one of the plastic eyes had a sharp scratch in it.

Croydex Blue Big Fish Rubber Bath Mat
Croydex Blue Big Fish Rubber Bath Mat

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mat, 14 May 2013
I love the fact that this mat never goes mouldy and grips well to the bath - it is just such a shame it isn't a bit longer, but still a good buy.

Page: 1 | 2