Profile for FRANCES P BUTLER > Reviews

Content by FRANCES P BUTLER

FRANCES P BUTLER

Page: 1 | 2
Kenwood CO606 3-in-1 Can Opener with Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener, 40 Watt - Chrome
Offered by Slamtech Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality & excellent value for money, 14 Jun 2014
I have purchased numerous hand-held can openers and have always been disappointed. Either they didn't work properly on day one or wouldn't work after only a few uses.
This is great especially since I have been troubled with Golfer's elbow.
I would recommend it - and you get a knife sharpener and bottle opener too!

Philomena [DVD]
Philomena [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench

4.0 out of 5 stars Philomena, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Philomena [DVD] (DVD)
A really enjoyable, moving film. I think I would have enjoyed seeing this at the cinema. DVD quality fine, no problems with the product.

HDMI TO HDMI JOINER COUPLER - Hdmi joiner Female to female - GOLD CONNECTORS - pjp electronics
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI joiner, 27 April 2014
I bought this to use with my Kindle as I prefer to leave an HDMI cable attached to my TV for use with other products. Good value, works well.

Seven Day AM & PM Pill and Tablet Storage Box with 14 compartments
Seven Day AM & PM Pill and Tablet Storage Box with 14 compartments
Offered by Buyin-now-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet storage, 27 April 2014
Unfortunately I had two hearts attacks last summer and am now taking between 12 and 15 tablets a day. Consequently, I have been looking for a way to better organise my medication. It definitely seems less of a chore being able to sort an entire week's tablets at one go. An excellent product and very good value for money.

Handy Pack 20 Mixed Birthday & Greeting Cards
Handy Pack 20 Mixed Birthday & Greeting Cards
Offered by Greetingsbox

4.0 out of 5 stars 20 mixed cards, 27 April 2014
I usually buy my cards from a card retailer but I was particularly interested in birthday cards and my usual supplier had very few to choose from. This is a good all round collection.

Ex-Pro® Premium HDMI to Standard HDMI V1.4 Certified Adapter 0.2m for Fire HD
Ex-Pro® Premium HDMI to Standard HDMI V1.4 Certified Adapter 0.2m for Fire HD
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Cable for Kindle, 27 April 2014
Good product, makes connecting my Kindle to the TV even easier as I can leave a standard HDMI cable attached to the TV and plug/unplug the Kindle as required.

Ivuna 3m / 3 meter Micro (Type D) HDMI to HDMI Cable (1.4version) Gold Plated For Connecting HD Devices using the new Micro HDMI connector for, Amazon Kindle Fire HD - 2012 model, Microsoft Surface tablet, Cameras, Mobile Phone and Other Tablets
Offered by HDCentral

4.0 out of 5 stars Functionality, 3 Jan 2014
I purchased this cable to allow me to connect my Kindle HD device to the TV. It works very well and means that we can now watch many more programmes in HD.

3 Lina UV Gel Cleanser Plus Acrylic Nail Art Tip Remover
3 Lina UV Gel Cleanser Plus Acrylic Nail Art Tip Remover
Offered by Kiara Hair and Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Use & Value for Money, 3 Jan 2014
This is a very good product at an affordable price and it does exactly what it says, removing excess gel and providing for a great shine.

Holographic Gift Wine Bottle Bag - Assorted Colours - Pack of 3
Holographic Gift Wine Bottle Bag - Assorted Colours - Pack of 3
Offered by BargainShop_London

2.0 out of 5 stars Usage and Durability, 3 Jan 2014
This is definitely one of those products where it 'pays' to spend a bit more money. These bottle bags are very pretty but the handles are extremely flimsy. In fact, one of the bags arrived with the handle broken. I would definitely suggest that you support these of you want to ensure the safety of your wine bottles. I'll be using wrapping paper again next year!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, 3 Jan 2014
I have been very pleased with my Kindle purchase and have suddenly become electronic, joined the 21st century as my daughter would say, using an on-line calendar and Facebook. However, I am particularly pleased with the fact that I can watch my favourite programmes even if the rest of the family want to watch something else. To date, the only failing I've found is with 'On Demand' TV as there are (currently) no compatible Apps for ITV Player and Demand 5. BBC I-player works very well and I have found the download feature very handy, particularly during a power cut.

Page: 1 | 2