Profile for K. G. Goddard > Reviews

Absolute Beginner: The Autobiography
by Patsy Kensit
Price: 12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 5 April 2014
A lovely book taking us through Patsy's life. What an interesting lady she is. Easy to read, could not put it down.

My Little French Kitchen: Over 100 recipes from the mountains, market squares and shores of France
by Rachel Khoo
Price: 12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Mad for Cookbooks, 5 April 2014
You will love this one. A great follow up to her first fabulous book. Well done Rachel, look forward to the next book.

A Jersey Affair (Jersey Romance Series Book 2)
A Jersey Affair (Jersey Romance Series Book 2)
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Picked it up, could not put it down., 5 April 2014
It is not often I pick up a book for a quick look and don't put it down until I am finished. But I did with A Jersey Affair. This is Georgina Troy's follow up book to A Jersey Kiss and I think it is even better than the first book, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Well worth a read ladies. A well deserved 5 stars from me and I hope there will be another book from this budding new author.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2014 9:47 AM BST

The Way I Cook...
The Way I Cook...

5.0 out of 5 stars The Way I Cook - Lisa Faulkner, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Way I Cook... (Kindle Edition)
Having enjoyed Lisa's first book so much, I was delighted to get a copy of her second book. It is hard to live up to a successful first cookbook, but Lisa has done herself proud. I love the book, my kids do too. She has a great way of storytelling her family memories connected to the recipes she shares with us.

Breaking the Bank
Breaking the Bank
by Alan Reynolds
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking The Bank - Alan Reynolds, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Breaking the Bank (Paperback)
This book was one I could not put down. As the title suggests, the storyline is set within a banking background. By the time I had finished the reason the banks hit a crisis sending us into economic free fall became much clearer. Well created characters contained in a good flowing story.

Recipes from My Mother for My Daughter
Recipes from My Mother for My Daughter
by Lisa Faulkner
Price: 8.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Recipes from My Mother for My Daughter, 1 Mar 2012
This is a lovely book, full of manageable recipes for the whole family to make. Lisa's love of cooking is evident and comes through with the little stories she tells with each recipe. A wonderful addition of my quite extensive cookbook collection.

Decorating with Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen
Decorating with Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen
by Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen
Price: 16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Decorating with Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, 2 Jun 2010
Absolutely love anything by the lovely Laurence, was thrilled with this book and would highly recommend it. Loved the styles, gave me some great ideas and informative in how to achieve what he has done.

Journey of the Slim Soul: A Holistic Approach to Slimming
Journey of the Slim Soul: A Holistic Approach to Slimming
by Anges de Lumiere
Price: 14.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Journey of a Slim Soul, 23 Mar 2010
For anyone who has struggled with yo-yo dieting, this is the book for you. It is not offering a quick fix, it comes from the perspective of addressing your food habits from an holistic view point. It is simple and straightforward, it makes sense, it doesn't baffle you with science. By addressing the body, mind and soul collectively, it helps you understand the root cause of your weight issues. As a nutritional therapist, I would definately recommend this book to clients.

Kathryn Goddard BSc(Hons)