Profile for Mario > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Philips SHP2500/10 Indoor Corded Television Headphones
Philips SHP2500/10 Indoor Corded Television Headphones

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality sound, 20 Mar 2013
I had to ask for a replacement fro my first order and then I ended up sending back both headphones... Very poor quality of sound. I could barely hear the sound...

25m Quality 18AWG Loud Speaker Cable - Multi-Strand by electrosmart® - Outside Dimensions of Cable: 5mm x 2.5mm
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and great service, 20 Mar 2013
I bought this cable as for my new hi-Fi system. To be honest, I thought that it would be the thicker version but that was my fault. The cable works great and the quality of the sound is excellent. So, I would recommend it to anyone.

Regular Pipe Cleaners White. Pack of 100. CT4061
Regular Pipe Cleaners White. Pack of 100. CT4061
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality but a little too thin, 20 Mar 2013
These are good quality and decent price pipe cleaners. However, they are a little too thin and sometimes this could be an issue. Anyway, was much more convenient to buy them here than at the tobacco shop. I am quite satisfied.

5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit For Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 Samsung P7510 & P7500 USB SD TF Card Reader and Silver Capacitive Stylus Pen Saver Pack Exclusive to Phone Links
Offered by BisLinks®

2.0 out of 5 stars not really working, 20 Mar 2013
I bought this kit for my Samsung Tablet 10.1. I have tried to use it many times, but it does not do the job. I just preferred not to bother with asking for a refund... I was not in the mood at that time. So, it's up to you, but i I would not buy this item again.

Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" P7510/ P5100
Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" P7510/ P5100
Offered by 2012street

4.0 out of 5 stars good for occasional use, 20 Mar 2013
I bought this item as an alternative to a regular case which I use for my tablet. I was interested in the keyboard. The keyboard works fine, although there could be a delay between typing and the text on the screen. The case is a little heavy, but probably this should be expected.
Otherwise, smart and handy product.

Faith in the Public Square
Faith in the Public Square
by Rowan Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 20 Mar 2013
probably any comment on this book should be considered superfluous. The book speaks for itself and the author is a wise man.

V-Neck Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt - White XXL
V-Neck Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt - White XXL

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not excellent, 20 Mar 2013
I ordered this shirts as the only alternative to Allen Solly T-shirts, which, unfortunately, I could not get them in UK. They are decent quality, but the cotton shrinks very much after you wash them. So, it depends what you want the T-shirts for...
As for the service, I have to say that I have not received my order at first. So, I contacted the seller and they had to send the T-shirts again, which meant that I had to wait quite a while until I was able to use the items.
Overall, they are good quality at a decent price. The seller is nice and friendly.

3.5mm Audio Y Splitter Cable for Speaker and Headphones
3.5mm Audio Y Splitter Cable for Speaker and Headphones
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

4.0 out of 5 stars great and helpful, 20 Mar 2013
I was very impressed with the quality of it. The sound keeps its quality and it is very easy to use it.

VW Golf MK6 09 - Current Rubber Tailored Car Mat Set
VW Golf MK6 09 - Current Rubber Tailored Car Mat Set
Offered by carstylinguk

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly Mats, 12 Jan 2013
I have bought this mat set for my Golf.
The item came in time and was safely delivered. However, the rubber's quality is doubtful since it smells very strongly. I could not keep the set in the car because of the rubber's smell. It would give me a headache. So, I would advise to keep away from this set if you do not want a very rubber smelly car.
The mat set still somewhere on a shelf, waiting for the smell to go away...

Fruit of the Loom 3 Pack V-Neck Men's T-Shirt White XX-Large
Fruit of the Loom 3 Pack V-Neck Men's T-Shirt White XX-Large
Offered by NGWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 15 Nov 2012
Quite satisfied with the product's quality and the service provided. It is quite difficult to find such t-shirts of good cotton quality at this price. So,I would recommend it to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2