Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Andrew Peacock > Reviews

Content by Andrew Peacock

Andrew Peacock (Glasgow, UK)

The New Children's Encyclopedia
The New Children's Encyclopedia
by No Named Authorship

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old loves it., 29 Aug. 2011
Bought this for a 7 year old girl who's well into her encyclopedias, and whilst "browsing inside" I decided to buy it also for my 6 year old boy. He loves it - we read a double-page section most nights (normally the same old ones on weather/volcanoes/earthquakes/bugs, but occasionally I get him to branch out!). Well recommended.

Time On Earth
Time On Earth
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comeback, 5 Sept. 2007
This review is from: Time On Earth (Audio CD)
I've never been a die-hard Crowded House fan, but a few of their tracks are regular plays, ever since hearing "Don't Dream It's Over" on the TV mini-series of Stephen King's The Stand.

"Don't Stop Now" is a fantastic tune. The chord change or whatever it is between the end of the chorus and the first line of each verse just sends shivers up and down my spine every time. Goosebumps break out. Great, great song.

I've not listened to the whole album too many times yet, but it's growing on me, even those tracks I wasn't keen on at first.

OK, so other people are saying that it's not INSERT ANOTHER C.H ALBUM HERE. So what. Time's are a-rolling. People change. The line-up has obviously changed. Stop slagging them for not being what they were ten years ago, and just LISTEN - I'm sure you'll like it.