Profile for Georgie22 > Reviews

2 X RED SATIN TASSELED CURTAIN ADJUSTABLE TIE BACKS TIEBACKS 23" *JO*
2 X RED SATIN TASSELED CURTAIN ADJUSTABLE TIE BACKS TIEBACKS 23" *JO*
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars Curtain tie backs, 25 July 2015
Arrived quickly and exactly what I wanted, very pleased.

The Love Shack
The Love Shack

5.0 out of 5 stars the Love Shack, 25 July 2015
This review is from: The Love Shack (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, it was warm, funny, and entertaining a great read, and I love that it set in Liverpool, a city I love.I am new to Jane Costello I am looking forward to reading more.

The Sun in Her Eyes
The Sun in Her Eyes

3.0 out of 5 stars The sun in her eyes, 8 Jun. 2015
Hmmm I have to say this isn't my favourite Paige Toon, I have read all her books and I am a fan, but this one, not so much. It's pretty bland to be honest, didn't seem to grip me, not that it was bad, just maybe no for me.

Some Kind of Normal
Some Kind of Normal

5.0 out of 5 stars Some kind of normal, 7 May 2015
I love Juliana Stones writing, I have read a lot of her books, the chemistry between her main characters sizzle! No exception here with Trevor and Everly I read this in two day's, couldn't put it down, it's just sweet and tender a love story, I will read again at some point, I recommend it, though they go through some very tough situations, they always find each other, I would really like to read on about them.

The Mad Tatter
The Mad Tatter

5.0 out of 5 stars Tatter, 28 April 2015
This review is from: The Mad Tatter (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this, wasn't sure where it was going,but I really warmed to Reece and him telling his story was different and I wanted to know more I was drawn in, I was hooked. Great read.

You Before Me
You Before Me

1.0 out of 5 stars You before me, 14 April 2015
This review is from: You Before Me (Kindle Edition)
Not good, didn't enjoy this at all, skipped loads then gave up, sorry not for me. It was just lacking, no chemistry.

Maverick (The Family Simon Book 3)
Maverick (The Family Simon Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Maverick, 3 Mar. 2015
I loved this book, Totally love the Simon's!! I have read all their stories and enjoyed them all so looking forward to Teagues story next. Love Juliana Stones writing, couldn't put this book down.

Genie: A Burlesque Erotic Romance
Genie: A Burlesque Erotic Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars Genie, 27 Feb. 2015
I Am a little disappointed with this story didn't get how Genie could fall so head over heels for Abel like she did, spoiler alert!! He was just so horrible and mean to her, I could get the chemistry but didn't enjoy the way he treated her, sorry story didn't do much for me, I have enjoyed other Kitty French books though.

It's Not Me, It's You
It's Not Me, It's You

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not me , it's you, 1 Jan. 2015
Best book I've read this year (well last year!) By fair, couldn't put it down, the characters are brilliant, believable and the story flows the chemistry between Adam and Delia is amazing, don't want to give the plot away but at times I was shouting no, no big mistake!! Read it and I promise if you enjoy romantic, witty clever stories you will LOVE this. Mhairi Mcfarlane my favourite author please write some more!! Can't wait!!

Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers
Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers

5.0 out of 5 stars R.S.D.L.B.K, 9 Dec. 2014
Wow found this by accident really, but once I started I couldn't put it down, exactly my cup of tea.I loved Martha and Luke they had fantastic chemistry, it was funny too, altogether a really good enjoyable read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8