ARRAY(0xabf2b3cc)

Profile for Ilia Boyko > Reviews

Content by Ilia Boyko

Ilia Boyko "Ilia Boyko" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Swanson NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) (600mg, 100 Capsules)
Swanson NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) (600mg, 100 Capsules)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk
Price: 6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a life saver for hangovers., 22 May 2013
I bought these to protect my liver during binge drinking sessions. I'm not sure how well it protects my liver but it did eliminate that general ill feeling when you wake up the next morning. I still get headaches but I no longer feel like dying. I take one capsule before a night out and one or two with plenty of water before going to bed.

Mr Porky Pork Scratching 20 g (Pack of 20)
Mr Porky Pork Scratching 20 g (Pack of 20)
Offered by The Delicatessen - FREE UK DELIVERY
Price: 11.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting scratchings, 22 May 2013
I bought these as a low carb snack. They are very nice and not too hard for my teeth however a few packets did have a number of black, odd looking bits of pork skin that I threw away. Otherwise I would have given it 5 stars.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3 & K-2, 1,000 IU / 45 mcg, 120 Vcaps
Now Foods, Vitamin D-3 & K-2, 1,000 IU / 45 mcg, 120 Vcaps
Offered by STRATTON UK
Price: 11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Keratosis Pilaris, 22 May 2013
I'm suffering from Keratosis Pilaris. These are little bumps on your upper arms that most people suffer from to some degree. Mine are a lot worse though. I've been recommended taking this supplement and it did clear my skin by around 90% within 2 weeks. A word of warning however. K2 activates a hormone which can lead to poor sleep when taken prior to bed so you might want to take it in the morning.

Mintex Ceratec Anti brake Squeal Lubricant (FREE UK ONLY POSTAGE)
Mintex Ceratec Anti brake Squeal Lubricant (FREE UK ONLY POSTAGE)
Offered by Premier Supply Autoparts
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, 22 May 2013
I've applied this to the back of the calipers and a little bit on the claiper pistons. The squealing has stopped. Make sure you DON'T apply this to you actual brake disks or pads as this could lead to your brakes failing.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It works but..., 29 Jan 2013
Before you start using this product I suggest you also buy a tooth colour chart. Otherwise you will be looking at your teeth every day and won't really notice the difference as the change in colour is going to be gradual. Package comes with a mouth guard and instructions to either apply gel to your teeth with a cotton tip or put it into a mouth guard. The problem is that it does not tell you how much whitening gel you need to put into the mouth guard and it has way too much of a gap between the front and back of your teeth. I tried applying gel to my teeth directly with a cotton tip but it was too tedious, my inner lips were getting on the way and I ended up with a cramp trying to keep my lips out of the way. Then you end up with some teeth being whitened for longer than others. I then decided to put the whitening gel into the mouth guard and that results in gel going all over your gums and mouth and it really does burn. After a few more attempts I came up with the following solution:

1) Get some water boiling and throw your mouth guard in for half a minute. Scoop it out with a spoon and cool it off for a few seconds so that it's not too hot. Then bite onto it with a moderate pressure for a minute while pushing it against your teeth with your fingers. This mouth guard is not made out of mouldable plastic but this method still worked to some extent. You will end up with something shaped a bit more like your teeth. For better results buy a proper moldable mouth guard.

2) Apply a small layer of whitening gel to the mouth guard using a cotton tip. Try and cover the whole surface that your teeth will be touching. I use an amount equivalent to maybe 2 big peas.

3) Gently bit onto the mouth guard and keep it on for desired amount of time.

This gel does burn a bit initially but it goes away pretty quickly. I have not seen any gum damage afterwards. I have also noticed that it did make my teeth more sensitive. Not enough for me to start regretting using this product however. After using this product for 10 days, ones or twice per day (Mostly once a day before going to bed) I have noticed a big difference in my teeth colour. I suspect other people have noticed too because everyone keeps on bringing up the teeth subject in conversations which is odd.

Inecto Pure Coconut Lip Balm 4.5g
Inecto Pure Coconut Lip Balm 4.5g

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 15 Jan 2013
I've had terrible, cracked, dry lips pretty much my whole life. As a result I'm a frequent lip balm user and I must have tries a 100 odd different products so far. I had high hopes for this one but it turned out be just OK. It does not really taste of anything and has a faint coconut smell. It feels a bit oily on your lips. As far as effectiveness goes I'd give it 7/10.

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
NuNaturals, Clear Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Offered by detoxpeople
Price: 13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough of it, 15 Jan 2013
I'm low carbing so I was looking forwards to this product as it has 0 carbs and does not mess with your blood sugar. So far I've made ground almond cookies with it, I've made lemonade and I put it in cottage cheese and plain yoghurt. First of all it does not give me any after taste. Secondly, it tastes 90% like real sugar. You may even like it better. Finally one little drop equates to around one tea spoon of sugar so this bottle should last a long time. I have not had any strange feelings in my stomach or throat since I started using it either. This is by far the best sugar replacement.

Fitness Ball: Green, 26in/65cm Diameter, Includes 1 Ball +1 Pump + 1 Page Instruction Chart. No instructional DVD. (Exercise Gym Swiss Stability Ball)
Offered by Apple Round eStore
Price: 13.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than what I expected, 15 Jan 2013
I was not expecting much for the price but when I inflated it using the pump which comes with the packaging, kicked it around, sat on it for half a day at the office and then found my dog trying to chew on it I was surprised to see it unharmed and completely inflated. I continued sitting on it and using it for core exercises and have not had any air leakages. It also has a softer texture compared to those balls you may have seen at the gym that have a plastic feel to them. Great ball!

Salter Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale, Black
Salter Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale, Black
Price: 11.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very precise, 15 Jan 2013
These scales are very precise. I had a bunch of tiny clock weights that I weighted the first time I tried these scales and they were spot on. They also have a great zeroing feature so that you can put a bowl on, zero it and the scales will weigh whatever you put in the bowl. The only downside is that the display is often covered by bigger bowls and plates. So you have to pick your containers carefully. If it was not for that I would have given it 5/5.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Price: 12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Got rid of my dandruff, 30 Jun 2012
I had some dandruff I could not get rid off no matter what products I tried. Somebody suggested rubbing this bio oil into my scalp. I applied it twice a day for a week at first. My dandruff went away for two weeks or so and slowly came back. It says on the bottle that you need to use it for a minimum of 3 months. I really did not feel like walking around with greasy hair for 3 months so I started using it on and off when needed. Usually 2 applications is enough to keep the dandruff away for a week. Not bad considering nothing else worked this well previously.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6