Profile for Scott Johnston > Reviews

Content by Scott Johnston

Scott Johnston (4 addiscombe court,cr06tq,London, United Kingdom)

Motorola RAZR i XT890 Invisible Screen Protector / Guard - Ultra Clear (Comes with Applicator and Anti-static Wipe) (5 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what I expected from the product, 14 May 2013
Is exactly what I expected. Looked to be of good quality and I would make another purchase of this product.

Dylon Suede & Nubuck Shoe Dye - Black
Dylon Suede & Nubuck Shoe Dye - Black
Offered by JMHWholesalers

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked, 14 May 2013

Tigerbox S-Line Hydro Gel Skin Case Cover For Motorola RAZR i XT890 Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by Accessoryworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Is exactly what I expected, 14 May 2013

Klaritta Romantic Silver & Red Heart Pendant Love Crystal Necklace N110
Klaritta Romantic Silver & Red Heart Pendant Love Crystal Necklace N110
Offered by Klaritta

5.0 out of 5 stars Is exactly what I expected, 14 May 2013

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap, just plastic with sticker attached, 14 May 2013
It looks cheap, and is just plastic with sticker attached. I would expected something made of a different material of better quality.

Head Case Designs Cow Animal Patches Protective Snap-on Hard Back Case Cover for Motorola RAZR i XT890
Offered by eCell