Profile for Abbz (Tracy's daughter) > Reviews

Content by Abbz (Tracy's ...

Abbz (Tracy's daughter)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Beautiful Malice
Beautiful Malice

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 27 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Beautiful Malice (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! The characters were quirky and fun and to be honest the only thing I actually liked about Alice was the side she brought out in Katherine. I hated the way she treated Robbie - actually, I was quite surprised that Robbie and Katherine didn't get together.

The only thing I disliked about the book was the layout; it was quite confusing and I repeatedly forgot who Sarah was. All in all though, a great book.

Running Wild
Running Wild

4.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Running Wild (Kindle Edition)
It took me a while to get round to reading this book, but I'm glad I did. Another of Morpurgo's gems - that man was born to write!

Private Peaceful
Private Peaceful

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful story!, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Private Peaceful (Kindle Edition)
I was hooked from beginning to end with this novel. It is a beautiful story - I really sympathized with the characters which hard to do when they are simply not real. One of the literary gems of the century. Even my best friend - who hates reading, I might add - is engrossed! 5 stars.

Wish Me Dead
Wish Me Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilling, 11 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Wish Me Dead (Kindle Edition)
This book got off to a slow start, but I ended up staying up much later than I should have to finish it! A truly memorable book - the person who'd been granting Steffi's wishes was not who I'd expected.

Girl, 15: Flirting for England (Jess Jordan)
Girl, 15: Flirting for England (Jess Jordan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 4 Jun. 2012
Jess is a great character; she sort of reminds me of Georgia Nicolson (Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging) and Rebecca Rafferty (The Real Rebecca). A humorous tale: BUY IT NOW!!!

Hacker
Hacker

5.0 out of 5 stars Hacker, 4 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
Does your teen only want to go on the computer? Do they think reading's boring? Then hand them this; it'll shut them right up.
Fantastic sci-fi read. 5 stars.

A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E.
A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 Jun. 2012
This review is from: A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E. (Kindle Edition)
This book was excellent! Great plot, lots of twists and turns you don't expect. Unputdownable - a must-read for bored teens.

Thief!
Thief!

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Readable, 4 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Thief! (Kindle Edition)
I'm going to make this short and sweet: it was great. Got bored in some of the more futuristic parts, but hey, I'm not a big sci-fi fan. Overall, a very good read.

Rowan the Strange
Rowan the Strange

1.0 out of 5 stars Got Bored..., 3 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Rowan the Strange (Kindle Edition)
I took this book out from my local library along with many others. When I got round to reading it I struggled through the first chapter, became bored and ended up starting a new one. The only time I remembered it was when I got a call from the library saying that it was overdue! So on the whole, not a very memorable book.

Finding Sky
Finding Sky

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Finding Sky (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this to my Kindle, nly to realise after the first chapter or so that I had taken it out of the library less than a year before! A truly MEMORABLE read!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3