Profile for kcrd > Reviews

Content by kcrd

kcrd

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Confessions of an Unlikely Runner: A Guide to Racing and Obstacle Courses for the Averagely Fit and Halfway Dedicated

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and full of useful tips, 6 Mar. 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this. As a slow paced runner myself I could relate to the tales, which were told with so much humour I laughed out loud several times. The whole thing was laced with some great tips, many of which I've not come across in other running books. Definitely recommend.

4 x EXTRA Coarse Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Compatible Refill Replacement Rollers
Offered by The Body Source

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Feb. 2016
Very pleased with these. Good price and work very well.

Housweety Bracelet Craft Loom Bandz Board For All Loom Bands (Square&hook)
Housweety Bracelet Craft Loom Bandz Board For All Loom Bands (Square&hook)
Offered by CE Bus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Sept. 2014
This review is from: loom band (Toy)
Really very pleased with this. It's very sturdy and far better quality than previous looms I've bought. Quick delivery too. My daughter loves it and says she'd give it 20/20.

Rubik's Race
Rubik's Race
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rubik's Race (Toy)
My children were bought this for Christmas, it has been a huge hit with all the family. It can be played as a single player game, unfortunately my daughter has been practising and is very smug at beating us all. I'd thoroughly recommend it for any age six plus,

Triops Longicaudatus approx. 50 eggs incl. food and instructions
Triops Longicaudatus approx. 50 eggs incl. food and instructions
Offered by TriopsKing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good no nonsense package, 6 Nov. 2013
Having bought triops kits for my children and had some success, we were branching out and bought an aquarium set up, so simply wanted some eggs. These come with good instructions and I particularly liked the lack of surface floating debris we've had with some kits in the past. I had hoped for more than a single hatchling, but have no doubt that was down to my getting used to our new set up rather than the product itself. I will be ordering again, with no hesitation. This product would also be perfect for first timers who had a small bowl or tank already.

Nano Cube Aquarium Tropical Fish Tank 10 Litres + LED's
Nano Cube Aquarium Tropical Fish Tank 10 Litres + LED's

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat tank, 25 Oct. 2013
I purchased this as a compete novice. I was a little daunted by reviews about the lack of instructions and got very confused on the tank arriving, however the sellers very promptly provided me with further instructions and I soon got it up and running (with an additional heater). I bought it to keep triops in rather than fish, so the size is perfect. I'm very pleased. My only real criticism is, as others have mentioned, the lack of a lid.

Snugg iPhone 5 / 5S Leather Case in Black - Pouch with Card Slot, Elastic Pull Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior for the Apple iPhone 5 / 5S
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy product, 19 May 2013
I'm very pleased with this. It's a sleek design which holds the phone snuggly - no phone falling out which I've had in the past - but straight forward to get the phone out. It's sturdy and protective.

Galt Toys First Sewing
Galt Toys First Sewing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Galt Toys First Sewing (Toy)
This certainly kept my daughter entertained. There's a good range of items in there, the instructions could be a little clearer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, 19 May 2013
Exactly what is needed for the job and good value for money. These will last for years. Handy when you have several items needing charging.

Sticky Mosaics Dragon
Sticky Mosaics Dragon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Dragon (Toy)
I chose this as something to keep my son occupied while his sister did other crafts, he became totally absorbed in the mosaics. The outcome was great and he asked for more kits. Very impressed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3