Profile for Ms. K. Tait > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. Tait

Ms. K. Tait "Wigan1705" (Wigan, Lancs, England.)

Page: 1 | 2
Vax W87-DV-R Dual V Advance Reach Upright Carpet Cleaner, 3.7 Litre Clean/ 3.2 Litre Dirty, White/ Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cleaner., 7 Jun 2014
I purchased this cleaner when it was on offer for £199 and am very pleased with the efficiency of it, having two young children my settee had got very dirty and I did not expect it to get all the marks off so I was extremely impressed by the end result, my settee now looks almost new! The only downside is that it is very heavy when cleaning carpets but I suppose this is a minor flaw when compared to its cleaning power. Once the machine has been assembled it only takes seconds to to set up when needed for anything from clearing up the latest spill to deep cleaning the carpet or furniture, all in all this is a brilliant machine.

Nania Cosmo SP ISOFIX Car Seat (Group 0-1) in Hatrix Red
Nania Cosmo SP ISOFIX Car Seat (Group 0-1) in Hatrix Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Child Seat., 7 Jun 2014
Absolutely thrilled with these seats - I purchsed two of them. The seats are great value for money and were delivered both on time and well packaged.The isofix system is extremely easy to fit and very secure, the top tether strap giving extra security and peace of mind. The seat insert is well padded, as is the shoulder/chest straps which are easily adjusted individually with one hand. The straps are fastened quite easily once the child is in the seat but are more difficult to open, which in my opinion is a bonus as it helps to stop the child opening it by himself, the belt alarm -which isn't mentioned in the Amazon description - is a great added bonus as it alerts you as soon as the seat as been opened and continues to bleep for approximately 10-15 seconds. My little boy is 3 years old and still using the insert so there is plenty of room in these seats, my little girl has just turned 1 and fits very securly and comfortably too, without the inserts the seats will easily last until the children are ready for the next stage up. All in all I would recommend this seat without hesitation!

Photoshop CS5 All-in-one For Dummies
Photoshop CS5 All-in-one For Dummies
by Barbara Obermeier

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Ever!, 19 April 2013
This is by far the best book of its kind I have ever read! I didn't quite know what to expect from the Dummies range but was very impressed, this book is very easy to follow and understand and the cross referencing is excellent. I have read and re-read it so many times it is almost worn it out! There are countless photographs and examples it is almost impossible to go wrong. It contains all the information you could possibly want or need to be able to use CS5 to a very high standard.

Introduction to Accounting and Finance
Introduction to Accounting and Finance
by Mr Geoff Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2013
This is an excellent book, bought this for my daughter when starting Lancaster University and it has served her extremely well up to now. Easy to follow and understand.

HTC DESIRE HD PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP CASE - BLACK TAN INSIDE PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product, 19 April 2013
Well made and sturdy case that protects my phone very well, the only downside is that the top cross piece could have been a little higher - it does get in the way and this is the only reson I have not given it 5 stars.

Rotho Babydesign Stove Guard
Rotho Babydesign Stove Guard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Safety Item, 19 April 2013
Excellent product, extends to fit almost any cooker and plenty high enough to prevent children from getting hold of the pan handles or touching the pans at all. Very easy to fit, I found the self adhesive stickers did their job well and the guard is easy keep clean. The dual purpose action of the guard means that when it is not in use it can be folded downwards to protect little fingers from messing with the cookers control knobs. For safety, the guard locks into both positions. Overall I am very pleased with this item and would recommend it to everyone with young children and toddlers.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst steam mop around, 24 Aug 2012
I purchased this steam mop as a replacement for my old one and wish I hadn't bothered. The detergent bottle was so difficult to remove I had to use the handle of a spoon to help me remove it. When the mop was ready to use, it was extremely heavy to push and although it used up all my detergent in no time at all, there was very little, if any, steam, the water bottle appeared as full as when I started and the mop head was cold, it was only wet due to all the detergent on it! I have contacted Direct Sales to request a full refund and won't be buying another Montiss.

NEW TRUESHOPPING® 'LITTLE TROJAN' MULTI PURPOSE HAND HELD STEAM CLEANER 1050W WITH ACCESSORIES. FAST HEATING TIME. IDEAL FOR CLEANING A RANGE OF SURFACES FROM TILES AND WINDOWS TO RUGS AND CURTAINS. ALSO SUITABLE FOR IRONING CLOTHES.
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Steam Clean Rubbish, 28 Feb 2012
After buying and using a Black & Decker Steam Floor Mop which is an excellent product, I thought I would treat myself to a steam cleaner too. How massively dissappointed I am. After filling it with water the cleaner is both cumbersome and heavy. My first job was to clean my glass oven doors - the cleaner didn't even make a start on them, I ended up with hot water and washing up liquid instead! Next I tried on the build up of mould on the bathroom window and again, it did nothing. Same with the bath, around the sink ect...
All in all this is the worst buy I have ever made.

Replacement Charger For Toshiba 19V - 3.95A Original Laptop Adapter / Charger - Includes UK Power Cord - PA-3715E-1AC3 PA-3468U-1ACA PA3468E-1AC3 PA-1750-29 PA-1750-04 PA-1750-09
Offered by waltech

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 5 Nov 2011
A bit wary of buying such a cheap product but I had no need to worry. The adapter works perfectly and my laptop keeps its charge, also it does not get hot like many of the cheaper versions do. Very pleased.

Black & Decker FSM1600 Steam Mop
Black & Decker FSM1600 Steam Mop
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cleaning but badly constructed handles., 1 Nov 2011
Never used a steam mop before but I now think every man and his dog should have one! Took seconds to assemble and is easy and light to use. The steam was ready almost immediately and the mop cleaned perfectly. Being a pet owner I am always hoovering but never seem to catch all the dust/pet hair but this mop has transformed all of that, leaving my floors spotlessly clean, deodorised and shiney. The 2 year guarantee is a bonus. Top notch buy. After 4 months use the handle suddenly snapped, I contacted Black and Decker who said they were in the process of replacing all the handles as it was a manufacturing fault, they sent me a new handle immediately and the problem was sorted. Great service from B&D.
17th July 2012 --- After having the mop for 8 months I have had to have the handled replaced twice, Black & Decker admitted there was a manufacturing problem with the strength of the handles and have replaced them free of charge, the mop has now stopped working altogether but Amazon have promised to send me a brand new replacement immediatelly. Still cannot fault the mop for cleaning power and ease of use - providing it is working!

Page: 1 | 2