Profile for Ghazala Khan > Reviews

Ghazala Khan

Nike Lady Dri-Fit Filament Capri Running Tights - 10
Nike Lady Dri-Fit Filament Capri Running Tights - 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performance, 30 Jun. 2013
I can barely tell I am wearing these when running! They are comfy and fit really well. I've run in the heat and the rain and have carried my mp3 player and keys in the pocket.

LYDC DESIGNER RETRO VINTAGE OWL LEAVES GREEN OILCLOTH LADIES CROSS BODY SATCHEL MESSENGER SHOULDER SCHOOL HAND BAG

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and sturdy, 30 Jun. 2013
I love this bag for work and everyday purposes. Fits loads and has handy pockets just under the flap and one on the back too. Looks great and is really sturdy.

Ladies Large Oversized Swallow Bird Print Faux Leather and Canvas Handbag Weekend Maternity Overnight Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value purchase, 30 Jun. 2013
Great size for long weekends away. Sturdy and spacious. Handy outside pocket for smaller items that need easy access. Excellent value.

ASICS Women's Knee Tight - Performance Black/Rosebud , Small
ASICS Women's Knee Tight - Performance Black/Rosebud , Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 30 Jun. 2013
I have now run in these in all sorts of hot / wet conditions and they have performed brilliantly. Fitting is comfortable and the pocket is really useful. I think I'll be wearing them for my next half marathon race.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2013 9:38 AM BST

Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 13 Width B White/Turquoise/Blue Trainer 1201231B444 5.5 B UK, 7.5 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Jun. 2013
I upgraded from the GTS 9 and don't regret it. They are light and comfortable and provide the support I need in readiness for regular 10k and half marathons.

Sistema Klip It Bakery Box, 3.5 Litre
Sistema Klip It Bakery Box, 3.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars great for cupcakes or brownies, 9 April 2013
Great airtight container for transporting cupcakes (fits 12) or brownies. Sturdy and dishwasher safe. Great value for money, I would recommend.

DURAGADGET Canvas "Tree Top" Style Kindle Book Case For New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, Paperwhite 3G, Kindle Fire & Fire HD (Latest Generation, September 2012 Release) & Kindle 4
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars unique kindle cover, 9 April 2013
This cover fits my paperwhite perfectly. It is sturdy and I love the oldy worldly look it gives a modern device. Unique and stylish.