Profile for Me Lacolley Esau D > Reviews

Content by Me Lacolley Esau D

Me Lacolley Esau D "cherub reader" (paris)

Page: 1 | 2
Pet Naturals L-Lysine for Cats (Chicken Liver Flavour, 60 Fun-Shaped Chews)
Pet Naturals L-Lysine for Cats (Chicken Liver Flavour, 60 Fun-Shaped Chews)
Offered by santa's helpers

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't know, 30 Sept. 2013
Never received it so I don't know. I'm sure it would be good but had the product arrived when I ordered it I might have known. I'll never order again as I have found something good that works for my kitties.

THE VEGAN GIRLS GUIDE TO LIFE
THE VEGAN GIRLS GUIDE TO LIFE
by Melisser Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 Sept. 2013
Amazing hints, tips and support in this beautiful book full of enlightenment and explanation to so many things a vegan girl can struggle with sometimes. Highly recommend this great book!

Organix Brazilian Keratin Anti Breakage Serum - 100 ml
Organix Brazilian Keratin Anti Breakage Serum - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 30 Sept. 2013
Makes my hair shiny, strong and has really helped me through a recent bout of bad breakage from chemical use. Highly recommend it.

No Children, No Guilt
No Children, No Guilt
by Sylvia D. Lucas

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: No Children, No Guilt (Paperback)
Is this writer obsessed with herself or what?? As an adamant childfree woman I found her book offensive. Some people DO actually care about the environment and want to make things better. I don't like the thought of spending my time and money on a kid but I'm definitely not obsessed with my husband as she is nor do I look for childfree support only be told about someone's husband that finally (after 2 tries) she found a man who was really chidfree. She seems like she could change her mind is all I think. I do not recommend this book.

Red PU Leather Flip Case for iPhone 4/4S - Large Magnetic Tab
Red PU Leather Flip Case for iPhone 4/4S - Large Magnetic Tab

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnet too strong, 30 Sept. 2013
It pulled through the material now I have a flap with no closing. But I love that the leather is fake and cruelty-free, I'll be replacing it with another of these soon.

Pioneer Pet Drinking Fountain Raindrop Design, Stainless Steel
Pioneer Pet Drinking Fountain Raindrop Design, Stainless Steel
Offered by Payless with SS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Sept. 2013
It's amazing, clean and easy to clean. I just LOVE it and so do my cats! Highly recommend this fountain for every pet.

Hand Me Down World
Hand Me Down World
by Lloyd Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 4 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Hand Me Down World (Paperback)
I couldn't put this book down. It is amazing and gripping. I absolutely loved it. The story of a woman who would do anything to find her son again and what happens in the end is just plain surprising.

Insatiable: The Compelling Story of Four Teens, Food and Its Power
Insatiable: The Compelling Story of Four Teens, Food and Its Power
by Eve Eliot

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 4 Jan. 2012
Even though this is a typical 'teenage book' I loved the story line and that all of them were so real. A good read and very insightful.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Trurhful, 4 Jan. 2012
I was a bit skeptical, but after using the Acai Berry for 3 weeks i dropped 2 kg's. Which hasn't happened with any other product and I didn't feel the usual light headedness and feeling of something foreign in my body with the Acai.

The Golden Cage: The Enigma of Anorexia Nervosa
The Golden Cage: The Enigma of Anorexia Nervosa
by Hilde Bruch
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs Updating, 4 Jan. 2012
Of course the book was written a long time ago and Anorexia has evolved since then. It's completely different in each girl and boy. The book didn't have any reasoning's for male patients and it was a classical- rich white girl disease. It might have been that way about 30 years ago but now the disease is much more different and the book needs to have a introduction that the disease is no longer the way explained in the book. It's got a lot of insight, and did teach me a few things. It's still a goo book to read but shouldn't be taken at face-value.

Page: 1 | 2