Profile for mum > Reviews

Content by mum

mum

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Hi-BagZ® KIDS Bean Bag 4-Way Lounger - GIANT Childrens Bean Bags Outdoor Floor Cushion PURPLE - 100% Water Resistant
Offered by Comfort Co

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, 31 Mar. 2015
My kids love these got them for Christmas as they wanted some seats in their bedroom although they seem to have spent more time in my living room they seem very hard wearing and thing they will get some use

Hi-Tec Aurora, Women's Sandals, Charcoal/Grey/Emerald, 8 UK
Hi-Tec Aurora, Women's Sandals, Charcoal/Grey/Emerald, 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but not the right fit for me, 31 Mar. 2015
I normally take a 7 but they were a bit small so got the 8 to try whilst I loved the colour and style I decided that the top strap at the ankle is slightly snug and would probably be too tight once my feet have swollen in the heat. I decided to get something completely different with a lower ankle strap and toes in to be more practical.

NERF Vortex Revonix 360
NERF Vortex Revonix 360
Offered by Papillon Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: NERF Vortex Revonix 360 (Toy)
Is just as expected son pleased with this item

Rampage Double Mini Ramp
Rampage Double Mini Ramp

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected hopefully will last a while, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Rampage Double Mini Ramp (Sports)
Is as expected, not sure how long it will last as its only plastic but seems ok

Stunted Kids XTV Stunt Scooter - Blue
Stunted Kids XTV Stunt Scooter - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 28 Nov. 2014
Had a bit of trouble getting this initially despite tracking through carrier, had to contact Amazon who immediately dispatched another for next day delivery no charge can't fault the service. My son was very pleased with this for his birthday and all seems fine for the moment easy to put together and looks good

Masterlock Wall Mounted Key Storage Security Lock
Masterlock Wall Mounted Key Storage Security Lock

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and easy to use, 11 Oct. 2014
Seems to be good and secure easy to use for my son letting himself in after school instead of him carrying a key around

Scholl Orthaheel Regular Orthotic - Small
Scholl Orthaheel Regular Orthotic - Small
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Half insoles, good quality bit pricy but good for relief of plantar faciitis, 11 Oct. 2014
Got these as well as the school orthaheel sports orthotic, these are only half insoles but that means they can be used with more types of shoes as I found the sports ones which were more comfortable are bit big for some shoes and full insoles can make shoes too tight, the quality of these seem good and are good to relive plantar faciitis symptoms, thought they were a bit pricy for what they are.

Scholl Orthaheel Sports Orthotic - Small
Scholl Orthaheel Sports Orthotic - Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good quality if a tad expensive good to ease platar faciitis symptoms, 11 Oct. 2014
I have found these have been comfortable, they don't fit into all my shoes as your shoes need to be slightly loose in the first place as obviously they make shoes a bit tighter being a full insole but I have worn them all day with no problem, they definitely help ease they plantar faciitis symptoms, I though they were a tad expensive but worth it for my comfort, not sure how long they will last but seem pretty good quality, I also got some of the regular orthotic insoles which are only half insoles so fit into more kinds of shoes but not as comfortable as these.

Trespass Frost Gerbera Snow Boot FCFOBOF20001 3 UK Youth
Trespass Frost Gerbera Snow Boot FCFOBOF20001 3 UK Youth

4.0 out of 5 stars Not yet worn but seem very nice and good value for the price, 11 Oct. 2014
My daughter nearly 10 likes these I thought they were a good price ended up getting a size larger in the end as got her normal size and they were a bit too small exchange was quick and simple and didn't cost me anything to do so would happily buy them again.

600 Loom bands Glow in the Dark
600 Loom bands Glow in the Dark
Offered by homesunshine

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure they glow, 3 July 2014
Didn't seem to be glow in the dark the ones we got anyway. Kids still wanted the bands though so just kept them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6