Profile for charlie > Reviews

Content by charlie

charlie

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars ghastly colour, 16 April 2015
The person who stated that product is red is colour blind. This quilt is the darkest shade of burgandy known to mankind.
Smashing quilt for money and I could not be bothered to send back however makes room gloomy.

The Civil War Boxed Set [With American Homer] (Modern Library)
The Civil War Boxed Set [With American Homer] (Modern Library)
by Shelby Foote

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 19 April 2013
I have never read a book that leaps out of the page and grabs you and pulls you in quite like The American civil War a Narrative by Shelby Foote. I can only say that it is the best book I have ever read.
This is a masterpiece and although it is a lengthy history book it is enjoyable all the way through.
Shelby Foote has been decribed as the American Homer and I can only agree with that.
The 3 volume box set by Amazon is well designed and will grace any bookshelf.
I have no hesitation to give this product 5 stars

Crystal Glass Clear Door Knobs, Chrome, 30mm Diameter. Available in 7 Colours. (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 22 Nov. 2012
Very pretty handles they look so smart. I am so pleased I got them they are so much nicer than the photo

Verso Case for 7-Inch Tablets
Verso Case for 7-Inch Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Kindle cover, 22 Nov. 2012
Most attractive cover a lovely shade of red and fits Kindle Fire HD to perfection. Would reccomend this product to anyone who likes to colour co-ordinate.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2012 8:28 PM GMT

Roberts RD60 Revival DAB/FM RDS Digital Radio with Up to 120 Hours Battery Life - Piano Gloss Black

5.0 out of 5 stars superb product, 22 Nov. 2012
What can I say this product is simply stunning to look at. My parents had a Roberts radio in the 50`s and my new radio takes me back to that era and makes me smile when I look at it.
After saying that there is no comparison because the sound quality is superb and the ease of changing stations is so simple.
A wonderful product I am delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars on fire with Kindle Fire, 4 Nov. 2012
The Kindle Fire HD is quite simply for the money the best device on the market. I received mine 2 days ago selecting next day delivery (which went smoothly) and I am already in love. I am not the most computer savvy person on the planet but even I managed to set it up ok and quite quickly as well and already watching films reading books etc. The colour and sound are both fantastic and the actual device is sleek and trendy looking. Thank you Amazon for this amazing product I do not understand anyone who does not appreciate this product.