Profile for Richard Johnson > Reviews

Content by Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson "Rick ~Charles" (Salford England)

TECHGEAR - NEW LCD SCREEN FOR NOKIA N95 INC LCD REPLACEMENT TOOL **LCD TESTED B4 DISPATCH**
Offered by fonetastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Techgear New LCD Screen for Nokia N 95, 20 Mar 2013
Brilliant, very fortunate to have a phone that can be serviced by myself. This product is great. You can even find a video instruction with the link given to you. Great, and enjoyed doing it myself.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia N95 complete fascia and housing, 20 Mar 2013
Thank God for the Nokia N95. Am able with this fascia housing kit to make my phone as new. Brilliant, not too difficult to fix either.

FOR NOKIA N95 STYLISH SMOOTH BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH
FOR NOKIA N95 STYLISH SMOOTH BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia N95 Leather flip case, 20 Mar 2013
I have had my Nokia 95 for a couple of years now. Had to change 3 screens, and even the casing. This cover pouch is not only good to look at, but is very protective of my Nokia. I don't need to take it off the camera even when I use it as a sat-nav. I am absolutely delighted with it.. A very worthy FIVE STAR.

HP No300XL Long Life Ink Pack - Black/Colour
HP No300XL Long Life Ink Pack - Black/Colour
Offered by GAbusiness

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 300XL Colour and Black Inks, 29 Oct 2011
Being a Singer/Entertainer, I am constantly typing the words of songs, writing programs, that the audience can use to follow my show and to use for Sing-Along. In the past I have been very disappointed with products that I have been using. Some of the Inks have been very inconsistent in there use. Fading, and not being recognised, being some of the more common problems that I have had. But not any more thank goodness. I have total confidence in the Inks that I am using, Christmas is coming and I am going to have to rely on my printer and Inks more and more. Anybody needing HP inks can use these with total confidence. Total 5 Star Inks. Regards Rick

Uniross AAA 1000mAh (4)Rechargeable Battery Ni-Mh
Uniross AAA 1000mAh (4)Rechargeable Battery Ni-Mh
Offered by Cell Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars AAA Rechargeable batteries. Ni-Mh, 30 July 2011
Bought my Granddaughter a camera, and she complained that the batteries with that Item didn't last very long. Bought her these 1000Mi and she is dead chuffed. She is 12yr old so you can imagine the number of times she uses the batteries. Well done.

Lightweight Aluminium Speaker stand
Lightweight Aluminium Speaker stand
Offered by SJD Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Skytec sps 1 Lightweight speakerstands, 27 Jan 2011
I am a 71 year old ex club artist. I am still working as a Singer/Entertainer and needed lighter equipment. These stands are superb. They look heavyweight, but I can lift them with one finger. ( they are extremely strong )and friends also admired them and will be buying for themselves for work in Blackpool. I cannot rate them highly enough. Thank You. Rick Charles.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable 2800s, 14 Aug 2009
I have been looking for decent rechargeable batteries for my camera after struggling to breath new life into my old 1800 batteries. When I saw the AA 2800 Batteries, I must admit that normally I would be looking for a Branded product, but I needed them quickly and so bought the 2800. Am I glad, I have to keep checking the number of shots I've taken. This is a great product, and I am very pleased with the quality and especially the price. Well Done.