Profile for H. Aabybro > Reviews

Relaxwell by Dreamland 16083 Luxury Heated Reversible Throw with Intelliheat
Relaxwell by Dreamland 16083 Luxury Heated Reversible Throw with Intelliheat
Offered by Co-operative Independent Living
Price: 59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic do not need the heating on in my bedroom with this, 20 Nov 2013
I had purchased the Dreamland Sleepwell 6984 Single Control Heated Pure Cotton Quilted Fully Fitted Mattress Cover, which is excellent and priced at approx 56.49 when I bought it, I also bought this throw which was priced at 57.48 GBP. They are both excellent, but I can honestly say I would not have needed the mattress cover, the throw (which is the same size as a single duvet) on its own is more than enough. I cover the throw with a duvet cover and have my duvet on top. I turn it on before I get into bed on level 6 which is fast heat up, and the mattress is so warm so quickly so do not need to turn the mattress cover on. I feel the cold really badly and these are such a huge help and comfort, it makes such a difference, my apartment is an old apartment with wooden framed windows that are single glazed my room is 20m2 and north facing so it is freezing at night, even with a 2000w heater on in the room it would still be cold. However when I turn the heated throw on I do not need to even have the heating on in my room at all, so it saves me a huge amount of money in heating bills, as the throw uses well below 1/4 of the power a heater does, and I do not even have to have the throw on all night. Overall I feel the throw is better bought because of how flexible it is ie can be used on the bed taken of the bed and can sit in the sitting room with it on. What suprised me was how soft and flexible the throw was, it really is like a normal throw, and it is so soft, beautiful quality and colour, it is also alot easier to wash than the mattress cover. Yet it has the same power and heat capacity as the mattress cover. If you feel the cold get one of these you will not regret it I have one on each bed plus one spare, also I think anyone would grealty appreciate this as a gift especially if you have an elderly friend or relative who has to watch their heating bill they will get so much warmth for so little money out of this, they will have that beautiful warm cosy feeling and will save people a fortune it is saving me alot of money. Hope this helps.

Caribbean Pirate Wig
Caribbean Pirate Wig
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store
Price: 10.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Ended up in the Bin within one week, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Caribbean Pirate Wig (Toy)
DO NOT BUY THIS it ended up in the bin within one week it was terrible, the hair kept getting tangled and fell out and it smelt horrible, the bandana is cheap nasty material. The hair is shorter on the wig that arrived than what is shown in the picture and this is not like Jack Sparrows hair, all you have on this wig is 4 dreadlocks and the rest is loose hair. It is also an awful brown copper colour I am very sorry but when my son wore it he looked more like crossdresser than a pirate and that definately was not the look he was going for. I bought the Pirate dreadlock wig for men by BCI instead also available on amazon, the picture did not do that wig justice and when it arrived it was way above the quality and look shown in the picture and way better than this one by rubies. SO if it is a Jack Sparrow look you are going for, go for the Pirate dreadlock wig for men by BCI, if you are going for a tranny crossdresser look than by all means go for this one by rubies.

Pirate dreadlock wig for men
Pirate dreadlock wig for men
Offered by Revival+
Price: 5.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Jack Sparrow Costume and Picture Does Not do it Justice, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Pirate dreadlock wig for men (Toy)
So happy with this wig which I had to purchase after I had purchased the Caribbean Pirate Wig by Rubies which ended up in the bin in within one week it was terrible, the hair kept getting tangled and fell out and it smelt horrible. This wig is brilliant and way better quality than expected, the dreadlocks are spiral twisted and sewn neatly on the edge around the inside of the bandana and evenly distributed, it sits on the head nicely alot better than what is shown in the picture. The bandanda is really nice soft fabric and sewn in a nice shape with two end pieces you can tie to fit your head shape,also the fabric used means it will not slip of your head, it is not cheapy material but really nice and softly stretches, is breathable so does not cause head to sweat. Overall feel it is an absolute bargain, do not waste your time and money looking at other wigs if you want a Jack Sparrow wig this is the one, also the wig hairis a nice deep chocolate brown colour and not a cheap nasty jet black or that awful copper brown the rubies Pirate wig was.

Make Mine Divine
Make Mine Divine
Price: 2.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Start your Day With a Heavenly Breakfast choose a message from Make Mine Divine, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Make Mine Divine (Kindle Edition)
My mother always taught me, start as you mean to go, and what a beautiful way to start your day, there are words that are read with the eyes and words that are read and speak to the very heart and soul. Make Mine Divine speaks to the heart and soul, start your day with one of these messages first and watch how profoundly your life will change.

Bruno Premi  I2703 Ankle Boots Womens  Gray Grau (ferro) Size: 7 (41 EU)
Bruno Premi I2703 Ankle Boots Womens Gray Grau (ferro) Size: 7 (41 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality but huge, 21 Aug 2013
The leather is very good quality, a lovely dark chocolote brown, so it can be warn with alot of different colours. Over all a nice looking boot that looks elegant and good on, from the front it is approx 2 inches above my ankle and the leather does not gapes or look wide around the ankle this boot is also suitable for a wide foot and wide calf. Sizing, I normally buy a size 6.5 which is a size 40, I have 6.5 hush puppy boots and they fit perfect, whilst the description says fits a half size bigger meaning a 6.5 would fit a size 7, this was not the case I ordered size 40/6.5 and would say these were 1 maybe even 1.5 sizes bigger. Also I thought the platform would mean they would be comfortable, there is no cushioning in the boot which you can feel on the front and heel of the foot, so returning them, whilst nice looking comfort and sizing are not there, I will stick with rockport, hush puppies, clarks and fly london

NEW buy HARRY POTTER LED LIGHT UP MAGIC WAND PROP-001
NEW buy HARRY POTTER LED LIGHT UP MAGIC WAND PROP-001
Offered by global toy seller
Price: 11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but breaks quickly, 14 Aug 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I did not listen to the other reviews, but they are completely true, it breaks quickly, it split after being dropped and had to be taped together and the light stopped working within weeks. When it first arrived it looked really well made and not cheap, the presentation box is beautiful, the presentation as a gift is gorgeous and looks expensive, however as a toy for kids to play with NO. But for a grown up who will handle with care or use as a part of fancy dress and used in a way that means they will not drop it then fine it is great for this, because it cetainly is not cheap looking, it just breaks easy.

One Button Fur Boots Chesnut 6 (2.99)
One Button Fur Boots Chesnut 6 (2.99)

3.0 out of 5 stars For the Price I paid they are ok but they are not a larger fit, 10 July 2013
I had to pay 7.99 plus 3.99 shipping so in all 11.99 for me, I do not feel they were worth paying this price in total. They do NOT come up as a larger size than normal. In shoes I tend to be a small size 6 if available I can fit a 5.5, but I do have wide feet. These boots in the size 6 I received were a snug fit, not tight but my big toe was pressed right to the top (no socks) but not squashed and hurting. These type of boots which are for slumming around indoors, I prefer a comfy looser fit, I should have gone for the size 7 like I normally do in these type of style boots. However if you like that perfect fit like you would expect on a pair of shoes with no room then yes go for your normal shoe size, if you want more room without your toes touching right to the top of the boot then go for a size up. The sole is strong and these are quite strong and well made compared to others I have had. I had to stop wearing them as for some reason they caused some sort of rubbing and rash on my right foot, so thats nearly 15 euros down the toilet for me. Please also bear in mind these are short boots and come up just above the ankle and I really did not like this I prefer them longer.

Your Angels Called and Left a Message: Divine Messages to Guide You to Happiness
by Hemat Malak
Price: 8.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine and Beautiful, 18 April 2013
These are truly messages from the Divine, simply go into the silence and know you will be guided to the perfect right message for YOU right Now. The messages are just so beautiful and profound, truly read and absorb them, live them and your life will change in such a beautiful way. As said in this book in the message Let Love Fill You "Everything in your life can be healed with love" and this book is filled with Love and Light, thank you so much Hemat for sharing these Divine Messages.

Biona Organic Rice Bread with Sunflower Seed 500 g (Pack of 3)
Biona Organic Rice Bread with Sunflower Seed 500 g (Pack of 3)
Price: 11.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Healthy GF Bread without the Additives, 10 Mar 2013
This is a very healthy bread, organic and does not contain alot of the chemicals, additives and rubbish that you often find in Gluten Free Breads. My son is on a Gluten and Lactose Free Diet and loves this bread. It is best toasted really well, I toast it on the highest setting (no 7) on our toaster, whilst this setting would burn normal gluten bread I find it toasts perfect at this setting without the bread burning or becoming hard and crunchy. -the taste is similiar to rye bread but nicer, I would also say the texture and density is similiar to rye bread, it is a dense wholesome bread, not at all like many of the white gluten free white sliced breads. When it is toasted it tastes different and much much nicer.

Certified Organic Ingredients are Wholegrain Rice, Millet, Buckwheat (which is wheat and gluten free) Water, Sweet Lupin Flour, Sunflower seeds

Other Ingredients Xanthan Gum, Salt and Yeast

Slice of the bread measures 11.5cm x 10cm x 0.8cm

I feel the quality the fact it is organic and does not contain the additives that are often found in white gluten free breads and rolls, means it is worth the money.

Moon Goddess Journal (Diary, Notebook)
Moon Goddess Journal (Diary, Notebook)
by Josephine Wall
Price: 6.26

2.0 out of 5 stars No it is not as nice as in the Picture, 8 Mar 2013
I bought this based on the 3 reviews that all gave this Journal 5 stars all said it was beautiful and better than the picture shown. Well that is not the case and I am sending this back

a) The colours are not as vibrant or luminous as shown in the picture the blue is paler and less rich and vibrant, the glow and luminosity of the moon and above the hills on the actual notebook ( I will call it a notebook not a journal) is a vey pale yellow and not as shown in the picture.

b) It is not 1.8cm thick but at a max 1.5cm and that is me being generous.

c) When I look at is from the side length ways the pages are wavy and not flat, so whilst the cover is flat the inside pages closed are not, although not noticeable when you open it.

d) Paper quality ok thicker than normal, cream in colour with faint lines spaced at 0.7cm per line.

I normally buy the Secret Gratitude Journal (which Amazon do misleadlingly list as Secret Gratitude book) which is priced at the moment at 6.80 as opposed to what I paid for this Moon Goddess Journal 7.00, I wanted a changed and hence bought this, when I compare the 2, well there is no comparison the Secret Gratitude book has 192 pages at its thinnest part is 2cm thick at its thickest 2.3cm, the paper quality is far higher and is thicker, plus the cover is a far higher quality and is closed with a flap with magnetic clasp.

I would classify this Moon Goddess Journal as a pretty notebook which is ok quality and extremely overpriced for what it is, if I had seen this in a shop I would not even pay 3.00 for it.

Having had other journals from places like Paperchase if you are use to well made good quality journals which can be bought for less than 10.00 then steer clear of this because it will not be anywhere near the quality you are use to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3