Profile for Lady KooKoo > Reviews

Lady KooKoo

Basil  Katharina Bicycle Saddle Cover with Flowers - 28 x 23 x 1 cm, Black
Basil Katharina Bicycle Saddle Cover with Flowers - 28 x 23 x 1 cm, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 23 Jun. 2014
And fits my big bottom seat! Thrilled to bits. The colour is more of a faded one than the black shown, but still lovely.

MFi USB Charger Manufactured under the MFi Program - Bundle of 3 Extra Long 6.5 Feet Cables for Apple iPhone 4, 4s, 3gs, 3g iPod touch 1, 2, 3, 4, iPad 1, 2, 3 for Sync and Charging (Pink + Purple + Blue, 30-pin) - Lifetime Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cords!, 23 Jun. 2014
I have had a short and annoying cord ever since I got my iPad. I have no idea why Apple don't supply a longer cord. These however are long, strong and beautiful colours.

Brilliant Assertiveness: What the Most Assertive People Know, Do and Say (Brilliant Lifeskills)
by Dannie Lu Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarity of mind and action, 5 Mar. 2014
This is a "brilliant' book! I've been having a lot of fun reading it and having aha! moments as I've noticed my own patterns of being dismissive of my own needs in order to please others. This book has lots of ideas and fun ways of reframing our thinking and I'm referring it to it a LOT at the moment.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
by Robert Galbraith

5.0 out of 5 stars London as if she lived there, 28 Aug. 2013
I was very impressed by the descriptions of London. Having lived there for many years and having frequented and worked in the areas she talks about in the book, I was blown away by the startling descriptions. What a writer. Interesting characters too, and a very sympathetic and humane story. Looking forward to more!

Kipling Women's Morna Shoulder Bag, Expresso Brown
Kipling Women's Morna Shoulder Bag, Expresso Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag for my uses!, 4 Jun. 2013
I like to have a lightweight, smart looking bag for several uses during the week.
I wanted it to function as a handbag that I could put my everyday necessities in (phone, wallet, keys, tissues, small makeup bag, sunglasses, compact umbrella etc)
But two or three times a week I like to take an A4 writing pad out with me and sometimes my iPad or Kindle. Other days I might pop out to the shops and pick up a small purchase. At weekends I might stay at a friend's place. During the week I am dropping my kid off at school and might find myself with one of her storybooks and a snack. So far this bag manages to fit everything in it and adapt to the situation without always being a huge bag as it folds down into a messenger style bag when not being used in the upright position. It will work ok as a small minimal overnighter, I could easily fit a cardigan and a teeshirt in there along with my kindle. All in all a good buy and I got mine in the Espresso brown which is a deep cool brown that goes with anything. The only thing that would make this bag more versatile would be if there were someway to turn it into a rucksack!

The Lolita Effect: The Media Sexualization of Young Girls and What We Can Do About It
by M G Durham

1.0 out of 5 stars Change the cover of the book...., 27 Mar. 2011
The cover to this book does exactly what the author preaches is wrong about the media. Outrageously hypocritical. Change the cover and lead by example. The people who would read this book are not the type of people you need to 'lure' in with sexy images of children.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2013 4:17 PM BST