Profile for CeeJay 90's > Reviews

Content by CeeJay 90's

CeeJay 90's

Page: 1 | 2
TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover and Flip Stand With Magnetic Auto-Sleep Function + Screen Protector & 2-in-1 Stylus Pen For New Apple iPad 4rd Generation, iPad 3 & iPad 2 - Dark Blue
Offered by TECKNET

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Case!!!, 18 Dec 2014
A very good and secure case for my iPad 2. The Screen Protector is fantastic (although, I did screw up on the application), but it is none the less fantastic and of a good quality! Pen comes with it which is fab! AND the iPad actually stands up without falling over which is great! The Price of 14.99 is a bit high, but I am happy with the product…I just need to buy more screen protectors now! Overall, 4.5/5!!

Wenger GA-7460-14 Sherpa 13.3 Inch Double Laptop/Notebook Slimcase
Wenger GA-7460-14 Sherpa 13.3 Inch Double Laptop/Notebook Slimcase
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Slimcase!, 13 Dec 2014
This item is pretty good (so far). Again, Deceptively spacious and will fit the laptop size, charger, as well as my books, and in the front pouch, pens, loose change e.c.t. Not large at all but very compact and it seems secure in terms of handling. Is it worth the 14.99? For me, I would say so.

**Stylistically, It is NOT the exact same as the image advertised…BUT it has all the specs really and, personally, I think it looks much better than the advertised image. But these differences are very minor.**

Hope This Helps!

Photo Album Company Picture or Certificate Frame Portrait or Landscape A4 210x297mm Ref 35734024
Offered by FramesForPhotos

3.0 out of 5 stars It Is Not too Bad, Provided It Is Fitted Together Correctly!, 23 Jun 2014
I can't really knock this item. It is very good and easy to use and to display. Its simplistic and appealing.

However, I must mention that there was one occasion where i bought 2 of these at the same time, and one was faulty (Not fitted together properly) with one side of the frame significantly sticking out.

It is most probably a manufacturing problem and I have put it to that. Nonetheless, I will most probably continue to buy this item from this seller, until and if this problem becomes frequent (I hope it does not).

I hope this review helps!

***I would recommend that the seller inspects his items prior to dispatch***

DISPLAY PRESENTATION BOOK SIZE A4-- 20 POCKETS - 40 TO VIEW
DISPLAY PRESENTATION BOOK SIZE A4-- 20 POCKETS - 40 TO VIEW
Offered by Crazee Deal

2.0 out of 5 stars Its a Good Display Book, But NOT in Good Condition (Let Alone 'New')., 23 Jun 2014
In all honesty, I would give this item a better rating had it come to me in a 'new' condition. Basically, the 20 clear plastic wallets were not stuck into the book properly, causing it to hang outside the book.

I don't know whether this a is a manufacturer problem or if this seller is just selling faulty items. Either way, it is way too cheap to send back for a return and I was forced to repair the book myself rather then chuck it away. Not that impressed.

TIP!!: I would probably buy this item from another, more reputable seller (for a little bit more cash) then have a faulty display book thats too cheap to send back. God only knows if this is a tactic from sellers to make a 'quick-quid', I hope it isn't.

Shop Wisely!

[Scratch Terminator] Anker® Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Crystal Clear - Industry-High 9H Hardness
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Protector!, 19 Jun 2014
I bought this item some time ago and it has been very reliable and still to this day looks barely noticeable. It came with a stick-on button (optional) which looks really good on my phone. The touch screen works absolutely fine. Im happy with this item and all the things that came with it. A good investment to protect my iPhone.

3 Swords - 4 Piece Manicure & Pedicure Case, made of high quality Synthetic leather, Quality: "3 swords" quality
Offered by Three Swords - !!! LINK TO FEEDBACK !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product., 19 Jun 2014
A Good Quality Item. All the items are there in the set. All of the items work well. No problem!

GLASSES CASE in soft leather PAUL MARIUS can receive all sizes of glasses Vintage & Retro PAUL MARIUS
Offered by PAUL MARIUS

3.0 out of 5 stars A Decent Case., 19 Jun 2014
Bearing in mind that it is a 'Soft' Leather case, this case is pretty good. It does its job. Don't know if I would buy this particular item again, but it is good enough to keep my shades from getting dusty and its nice to look at i suppose haha! Although, I doubt it could protect my shades if i dropped the case with the shades in it. Therefore, it seems to have a more 'fashionable' role rather then a 'protective' role as a case. Hope this review helps!

3 Swords - 8 Piece Manicure & Pedicure Case, made of high quality Synthetic leather, Quality: "3 swords" quality
Offered by Three Swords - !!! LINK TO FEEDBACK !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Well Made Set!, 19 Jun 2014
I literally have NO complaints. The set has been crafted very well and has all that i need in it! Price-wise (when I bought it) was pretty good. You get what you pay for with this set, simple!

Calvin Klein Eternity for Men 100ml EDT Spray
Calvin Klein Eternity for Men 100ml EDT Spray
Offered by Beautycart

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Fragrance. Lasts a Long Time!, 19 Jun 2014
This fragrance smells very nice and lasts for a long time. You don't need to smother yourself with this stuff, just one or two spray does the trick, hence it could last you for a long time. Price wise is reasonable, provided that you don't over use then you won't have to keep buying more. Overall, I have no complaints. Would i buy it again? Possibly.

Holts GG2R Gun Gum Paste 200 g
Holts GG2R Gun Gum Paste 200 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Temporary Fix!, 22 Feb 2014
The silencer box on my car appeared to have a slight leak (in the edge), so i decided to make a quick fix on this. Holt's Gun Gum Paste does the trick (so long as you follow the instructions) and provides a solution to this minor leak. Again, I used this item as a temporary fix and i will have to replace the silencer but using Gun Gum is a cost effective way that gives me more time to save money to invest in a new part (it will probably buy me around 6 months).

Overall, I would totally recommend this item for quick fixes!

Page: 1 | 2