Profile for Fordy Finn > Reviews

Content by Fordy Finn

Fordy Finn "Agent Finn" (Sheffield, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ready Set Roll
Ready Set Roll
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice filler, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Ready Set Roll (Audio CD)
A fantastic filler whilst waiting on a new Pasiley album :) I love this guy, his stuff is so upbeat. I got my 'BUZZ' back!

JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black
JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!, 15 Feb 2014
Horrible horrible design way too bulky for the inner ear. I had thrm a week and gave them to my sister and ordered the air cushion ones instead. These were so uncomfortable they actually hurt my ear :(

Carrie [DVD] [2013]
Carrie [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ ChloŽ Moretz

3.0 out of 5 stars Theyre All Gonna laugh at you!, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Carrie [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Hmmm this remake started off ok and we thought it was going to end up on the shelf alongside great remakes like The Hills Have Eyes and The Omen but NOPE! What the hell happened?? They started trying to be too clever with the levitation rubbish. And Julianne Moore is NO Piper Laurie, she just couldnt cut it in the main scene where Carrie leaves to attend the prom. If you havent seen the original please check it out. But you really ought to watch it prior to watching this re-hash. And you might see where Im coming from.

Lone Survivor [DVD]
Lone Survivor [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg
Offered by Supertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lone Survivor [DVD] (DVD)
Gripping outstanding film. Top class cast and performances. I was that engrossed I found myself shouting & oohing and arghhing at the screen!! In fact Im going to watch it again!

Supernatural Activity [DVD]
Supernatural Activity [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrew Pozza
Offered by SourceMediaUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheese, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Supernatural Activity [DVD] (DVD)
Sorry but this made me giggle. I bought it for 1p so who cares! I went in thinking this is going to be garbage but I'm sorry it's better than 'A Haunted House' that was appalling. So it's not funny all the way through, but I had my penny's worth of laughs, and it is THE funniest parody of the Paranormal Activity 'standing at side of bed scene' EVER! I cant even think of that scene on PA anymore without thinking of Damon Dealer sending a text message/exercising... Oh lighten up people... the Power of Sprite compels you!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2014 6:40 PM BST

Wheelhouse
Wheelhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST ONE YET!, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Wheelhouse (Audio CD)
Sorry but this is Brad's BEST album to date. I love every track (well ok save the Eric Idle one, that's a little cringe worthy!) but other than that it's perfection :) Bought it in April & it's STILL on my Pod & in my car CD player. I just cant't get fed up of hearing it. Keep em coming Brad x

Right On Time
Right On Time
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

1.0 out of 5 stars What was she thinking!, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Right On Time (Audio CD)
I am absolutely livid at wasting almost £8 on downloading this album! I loved Gretchen but what she has produced here is awful! It doesn't even sound country to me. Its more like some whining lounge/blues singer. Wheres the kicking tracks we're used to. She should go back to making albums like Here For the Party, All Jacked Up etc. I have listened to it 3 times to see if it just needed imbedding in but nope, I was getting angrier & angrier at each play. I hope Mr Paisley's Wheelhouse can restore my faith in country music :)

Lifestyle Crystals
Lifestyle Crystals

5.0 out of 5 stars Best meditation music, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Lifestyle Crystals (MP3 Download)
Beautiful for meditation or anything Spiritual. I even play it whilst I'm making Aromatherapy items. Just wish they would bring Crystal Magic 2 out lol

Rock of Ages (DVD + UV Copy)
Rock of Ages (DVD + UV Copy)
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh YEAH!, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rock of Ages (DVD + UV Copy) (DVD)
Love Love Love this film :) It was fun VERY LOUD on surround sound & it made me smile thinking back to the old times when I was blasting out the hair bands while getting ready to go out to our local Rock Clubs :D I want a part 2!! Sadly only thing missing for me was Motley Crue tracks as I love my Crue (still) :) x

Grave Encounters 2 [DVD]
Grave Encounters 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Rogerson
Offered by videosanddvds

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Grave Encounters 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I agree with the first half of the other reviewers piece. The first 40mins of this film was BORING beyond belief, the actors were dire!! I think had I watched it on my own it would have been switched off after 30mins, but there were 4 of us subjected to it! I thought it picked up when they eventually got inside the hospital and I wanted to see what happened at the end. Throughout I willed the characters to DIE though as they were all REALLY annoying & deserved it, but I did quite like some of the ghost effects/visuals, so I gave it 3 stars for this reason. I have seen MUCH worse! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8