Profile for Wolverine > Reviews

Alexander Revisted & Troy & 300 [Blu-ray] [US Import]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Great Movies at a bargain price!, 10 Aug 2013
I actually liked Alexander, especially the soundtrack (it's by Vangelis who doesn't do many tracks but is one of my fav. composers - see his other work in '1492 - Conquest of Paradise' and 'Blade Runner' and you'll know what I mean).

The other 2 movies are also very good. Overall, quite a neat package and the quality on Blu-ray is exceptional. A quick tip: buy this pack from Amazon US as it will work out cheaper even with the shipping costs. I got mine for a bargain - about £12.50 including delivery!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2013 10:19 PM BST

Dell AX510PA Soundbar Speaker for E Series and Consumer Monitors
Dell AX510PA Soundbar Speaker for E Series and Consumer Monitors
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound output and saves desk space, 11 July 2013
I'm glad I went for this sound bar in the end rather than a 2.1 system because the quality of sound is excellent. It is very loud - not sure why some reviews think it is low volume (they must be losing their hearing). Looks very compact and neat under my monitor with no visible cabling. Sound output is True HD like!

Robin Hood / Gladiator Double Pack  [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Robin Hood / Gladiator Double Pack [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Hood was very good, IMO, 11 July 2013
Went for this pack mainly for Gladiator. Having said that, I think Robin Hood was excellent, unlike most of the critics. A brilliant combination of Crowe / Scott movies (their best in my opinion) and I couldn't go wrong especially at this price (paid about £7 for the pack)

The Naked Gun [Blu-ray] [1988] [Region Free]
The Naked Gun [Blu-ray] [1988] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Leslie Nielsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic slapstick!, 11 July 2013
Knew what I was buying and it did not disappoint. Buy it and you will not be disappointed. RIP Leslie Nielsen!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bristles feel too hard, 11 July 2013
The bristles of this product seem cheap and too hard unlike the more expensive types. I went for these mainly because of the price. I don't think I will be going for these again - trouble is I've got 11 more to get through before I can buy the better ones!

MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Clear)
Offered by MEElectronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not noise cancelling, 11 July 2013
Great set of headphones that attach to the ear very easily. I use for the gym and the are very subtle and practical especially with the extra clothing clip included.

I gave a 4 star as they do not completely get rid of external noise, however, I suppose that was never claimed by the manufacturer.

Firewall Policies and VPN Configurations
Firewall Policies and VPN Configurations
by Mark Lucas

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 5 Oct 2010
Still Reading it but looks good and to the point. Would have preferred it in hard back.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2-Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 7 Dec 2008
The film is very dis-jointed with one seen leading to the next without any real continuity. Characters are under-developed. Some of the scenes are a joke (like the tarzan bit). It doesn't seem to have the magic of the first 3 films and the alien plot thing was just plain ludicrous!! Bring back Sean Connery!!!!