Profile for Arlene Gordon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One
Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 22 Jun. 2015
Excellent game, good that you can choose what skill level you want to play. Very entertaining even my daughter loves the game.

365daybuy 30Pcs Mixed Colors Rolls Striping Tape Line Nail Art Tips Decoration Sticker
Offered by Bingo-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic array of colours and patterns to choose from, 17 Feb. 2015
Arrived before estimated delivery and well packaged. Fantastic array of colours and patterns to choose from.

Cuccio Quick Dry Drops 13ml Quick Air Dry Polish Dryer Drops
Cuccio Quick Dry Drops 13ml Quick Air Dry Polish Dryer Drops
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars I always had a problem of touching things before my nail polish was dry but these drops work like a dream, 17 Feb. 2015
Arrived before estimated delivery date, very well packaged. I always had a problem of touching things before my nail polish was dry but these drops work like a dream.

Fabulous wigs Short Brown Black Mix BOBO Natural as Real Hair Full Wigs
Fabulous wigs Short Brown Black Mix BOBO Natural as Real Hair Full Wigs

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly longer than what is in the picture but a very good fit., 17 Feb. 2015
Slightly longer than what is in the picture but a very good fit.

MelodySusie® HOT Fashion Glamour Natural Fluffy Long Full Dark Brown Wig Hair Curl Wigs + MelodySusie® Wig Cap + MelodySusie® Wig Comb
Offered by MelodySusie Plaza

5.0 out of 5 stars I have long hair again!, 2 Jan. 2015
Arrived exactly when it was supposed to. Absolutely beautiful wig. Currently suffer with TTM and had to get my hair cut super short so after 2 years of suffering I finally get to have long hair again. Thank you.

Converse Toddler Ctas Dbl Tng Carmine/champange Shoe Casual 719286 3 Child UK
Converse Toddler Ctas Dbl Tng Carmine/champange Shoe Casual 719286 3 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars <3 Converse, 17 Feb. 2014
These were my daughter's first ever pair of converse and she loved them. Size is exact and because they were Pink and sparkly she loved them.

Joseph 10" Memory Foam Mattress, 3ft Single
Joseph 10" Memory Foam Mattress, 3ft Single
Offered by BEDEXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mattress, 17 Feb. 2014
Got this for my daughter's new bed frame. It is so comfortable, I really would like to get one for my double bed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Flossy's are brilliant, 17 Feb. 2014
I love my flossy's. If I could afford to have them in every single colour I would definitely have them.

Need for Speed Most Wanted (Xbox 360)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (Xbox 360)
Offered by Super-bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 17 Feb. 2014
Ordered this game as I really wanted to try it out...it is amazing. The graphics are fantastic although I would say I am a novice when it comes to gaming I am addicted.

DISNEY PRINCESS Sleeping Beauty (Royale) - Kids Costume 5 - 6 years
DISNEY PRINCESS Sleeping Beauty (Royale) - Kids Costume 5 - 6 years
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Princess, 17 Feb. 2014
This was for my daughters 4th Birthday party. Stunning costume although slightly big on my daughter ( she already has a dress in 3-4 and it is too small for her so had to get the bigger size.) She loves Sleeping Beauty and she looks like a princess with this on. Very pleased :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2015 9:16 PM BST