Profile for H. W. Jeffery-leech > Reviews

Content by H. W. Jeffery-...

H. W. Jeffery-leech "Howard" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Sherlock Holmes, 23 Sep 2013
I am a Sherlock Holmes addict and bought this to read on my ipad. I can recommend this and all of the other Sherlock Holmes products but then again, I am an addict.

Silver Embossed Metal Bedside Table / Cabinet with 4 Drawers
Silver Embossed Metal Bedside Table / Cabinet with 4 Drawers
Offered by Beaumonde
Price: 155.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Embossed Table, 23 Sep 2013
This is whizz. I am often away from home and had been meaning to buy some more cabinets, to hide all of the stuff I have.
I am glad I waited. This looks great and I can highly recommend this product. By the way, it was delivered within a couple of days of ordering.

Stirred But Not Shaken: The Autobiography
Stirred But Not Shaken: The Autobiography
by Keith Floyd

4.0 out of 5 stars Floyd, 5 Sep 2013
Actually I felt sorry for Keith Floyd considering all of the tribulations he went through in his life but having read this, I have no simpathy at all. He was a spend thrift at the least but what a man and what a cracking read.

BOSCH ROTAK 34 LAWNMOWER- 1400W
BOSCH ROTAK 34 LAWNMOWER- 1400W
Offered by Red House Direct
Price: 206.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Bosch Lawnmower, 5 Sep 2013
I bought this as my old mower mangled the lawn. This has a variable cut lever and so I can cut quite high in dry weather and short at other times. I have had no problems with product

5cms (2inch) Deep KING Size Memory Foam Mattress Topper ***Now Includes A Fiited Style Washable Cover With Corner Straps*** By "The Linen Depot"
Offered by The Linen Depot
Price: 64.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Memory foam topper, 5 Sep 2013
I bought this because of my new bed but I have found it to be somewhat too soft. This is not a criticism of the product. Maybe I prefer a firmer bed. having said that the product is very good quality and if you have joint pain, then this is for you.

Homescapes 200 Thread Count Ultrasoft - Plain Cream Fitted Sheet - King - 100% Egyptian cotton Percale, Anti Dust Mite
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars King Sized Fitted Sheet, 5 Sep 2013
I bought a whopper of a bed and needed larger than average bedding. This fit the bill admirably. I would recommend this product for bigger beds

Forgotten Lancashire and Parts of Cheshire and the Wirral
Forgotten Lancashire and Parts of Cheshire and the Wirral
by Derek J Ripley
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tripe, I'll say I will, 30 Aug 2013
You have to be from the North to really appreciate this book. I first read extracts in 'Lancashire Life' and had to buy the book.
In the front cover is the legend ' 99% Fact Free'. Which says it all, a very good read indeed.

Treasure Island According To Spike Milligan
Treasure Island According To Spike Milligan
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Spike's Treasure Island, 30 Aug 2013
Actually it is not one of Spike's best by a long way. Remember 'Puckoon' and a 'Pot Boiler', now that was Spike at his best. This isn't and although I will plow through it, it will be hard going.

Jaytech JT-32 Databank Personal Organiser
Jaytech JT-32 Databank Personal Organiser
Offered by Calculators-Online
Price: 9.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Hand Calculator., 4 July 2013
Actually, for the price, this is very good and I keep it in my briefcase. Admittedly, I do not use the other functions but it is worth the money.

5 x HS CR2025 2025 3v Lithium coin cell button batteries
5 x HS CR2025 2025 3v Lithium coin cell button batteries

4.0 out of 5 stars Lithium Batteries, 4 July 2013
I bought these for my various pieces of equipment. Actually, they are a bargain, as you get a lot of them and I have been able to replace tthe cells on my calculator and other equipment easily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13