Profile for ECR > Reviews

Target
Target
by Tom Cain

1.0 out of 5 stars This is in German!, 21 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Target (Paperback)
My Dad put this on his Wish list at Christmas and I ordered it, received it, wrapped it, gave it to him on Christmas Day and he opened it only to find it was in German! I returned it and am now looking for it in English but can't find it on Amazon in English-just German. How strange.

Happy Birthday, Maisy
Happy Birthday, Maisy
by Lucy Cousins
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Sellotape required!, 1 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Happy Birthday, Maisy (Board book)
We love this book. We originally found it in the library and borrowed it a lot then decided because we loved it so much that we would just buy a copy and 2 years later it is still a firm favourite for my 3 and half yr old and now for my 22mth old. The page with the birthday feast is the one that has been repaired the greatest number of times!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsonite Rival Sling, 22 Feb. 2009
No good. When I bought this supposedly easy to use sling I couldnt find any online reviews so I now I want to make sure noone else wastes their money!! I had a very clingy newborn and this sling was no use. Very hard to get a floppy newborn in and out of. She cried every time. I borrowed 3 other slings from friends, different styles, including a Maya wrap and a Babybjorn which were both pretty good but the Babybjorn was far more comfortable for her. Spend the extra money on a Babybjorn. Also, this is only suitable for babies up to 20lbs roughly which my baby is now, at 6 months. The Babybjorn can be used for a much larger child.