Profile for kallumsmart > Reviews

Content by kallumsmart

kallumsmart "Ksmart" (Stoke On Trent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
PThink® 0.3mm Ultra-thin Tempered Glass Screen Protector for LG G3 with 9H Hardness/Anti-scratch/Fingerprint resistant (LG G3)
Offered by PThink UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection!, 17 April 2015
I always get a screen protector for my smartphones, saw the good reviews on this item so I thought why not. I can't definitely see why it has a lot of 5-star views! It felt really strong and it was really simple to apply it on without getting any air bubbles. Definitely looking out for PThink screen protectors in the future!

LG Electronics G3 4G Smartphone 16 GB (UK SIM-Free, Android, 5.5 inch) - Black
LG Electronics G3 4G Smartphone 16 GB (UK SIM-Free, Android, 5.5 inch) - Black
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone I have owned so far, 17 April 2015
I've been wanting a new phone for ages, but of course I want something good. Noticed this was going for £280 from some store selling it through Amazon and I thought that was a really good price considering the specs of this phone and the price of what other high end phones are going for. I definitely feel like I made the right decision going for this phone! Beautiful 1440p screen and I've never noticed the phone go slow either. Considering I haven't owned a LG phone for years, I'm definitely considering going with them again next time I want to upgrade.

Lauren Billingham Apple Owl Air Freshener Car Office Home Gym Locker Stocking Filler
Offered by scent heaven essential oils

5.0 out of 5 stars Most tend to have a nice smell and gone after a few days, 17 April 2015
My Mum always has a car freshener in the car and she loves Owls so I thought why not! I'm actually really surprised how well it works! Most tend to have a nice smell and gone after a few days, but this didn't. We had people asking us what was making that lovely smell!

Window Fly Stickers (4 pack)
Window Fly Stickers (4 pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great!, 17 April 2015
I remember last year checking stores and most didn't have them in stock because so many people were buying them so I said to myself I will make sure I get some before summer. Already put one sticker up and it's definitely working! I know some stickers tend to be bad quality and you sometimes see flies managing to get off it, but yeah these work great and I recommend them!

2m (6.5ft) Deluxe Thick Chunky Wide Red Shiny Christmas Tree Tinsel Garland with Embossing Decoration
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Places can say it's thick and chunky and it's thin and horrible. Luckily it was really good quality and very ..., 12 Feb. 2015
Never really been sure about buying tinsel online. Places can say it's thick and chunky and it's thin and horrible. Luckily it was really good quality and very thick! Glad I got it and it was a good price as well!

Dr Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas [DVD] [2001]
Dr Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Boris Karloff
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Love The Grinch!, 12 Feb. 2015
I have to say, I kinda prefer the one with Jim Carey mainly because of the humour, but this version is still great!

Snowglobe [DVD] [2007] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Snowglobe [DVD] [2007] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this Christmas film!, 12 Feb. 2015
I remember watching it one year and had a hard time finding it in the guide again. Luckily I find this and had to buy it!

Listen
Listen

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fan of David Guetta!, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Listen (Audio CD)
I absolutely love David Guetta. Thought it was a perfect gift for my sister as she's always listening to music in the car and is a big fan as well.

Freaky Friday [DVD] [2003]
Freaky Friday [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Jamie Lee Curtis
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Such a good film!, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Freaky Friday [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Such a great film when I was a kid. I just suddenly remembered about it and thought I must get it and watch it again! Still as good as I remembered!

A Christmas Story
A Christmas Story
Dvd ~ Peter Billingsley
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Film!, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: A Christmas Story (DVD)
Somebody actually recommended this film to me so I thought I would give it a go. Actually quite a nice Christmas film. Another film to watch during the festive season! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20