Profile for kallumsmart > Reviews

Content by kallumsmart

kallumsmart "Ksmart" (Stoke On Trent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bomb Cosmetics Chocolate Ballotin Assortment Bath Gift Set
Bomb Cosmetics Chocolate Ballotin Assortment Bath Gift Set
Price: 8.81

4.0 out of 5 stars OOOOO! Chocolate!, 4 Jan 2014
I had to get these ones for my sister because it is her all over! Nice to see that there is a nice selection and was lucky enough to get it cheap while there was a sale before Christmas!

Miracle On 34th Street [DVD] [1994]
Miracle On 34th Street [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Richard Attenborough
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't sure whether to get it., 4 Jan 2014
I wasn't sure if to get it or not, but with it being the girl from Matilda, I thought well why not? I actually quite enjoyed it!

Somewhere Only We Know
Somewhere Only We Know
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a lovely song, 4 Jan 2014
It is a nice song and nice to see some nice Festive songs, just something I like to hear now and then and it did get a bit irritating all the time on the adverts.

Dove Real Beauty Gift Set
Dove Real Beauty Gift Set
Offered by Bargainperfumeshop
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Got it for a lovely price!, 4 Jan 2014
Add on so I did need to spend more than 10, but I was going to anyway so it was great! Mum loves using Dove so I thought it was a must get for Christmas!

Home Alone / Home Alone 2 - Lost In New York [1990] [DVD]
Home Alone / Home Alone 2 - Lost In New York [1990] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Macaulay Culkin
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it cheap so brilliant!, 4 Jan 2014
First 2 Home Alone films are definitely the best! I much prefer number 2! Definitely a get if your looking for Festive films for next years Christmas.

ORB Kinect Camera TV Clip/Wall Mount (Xbox One)
ORB Kinect Camera TV Clip/Wall Mount (Xbox One)
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Should of got one at launch!, 4 Jan 2014
It seemed a bit off at first. All finally clipped in and put it on the TV. If you lift it up then it will feel like it will fall off, but it is the weight of the Kinect that keeps it safe. Keeps that thick cable out of the way now and it feels like it was built to be on top of the TV!

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
Price: 5.65

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great, if you like that kind of game that is., 4 Jan 2014
Resident Evil is great, but if your not a fan of The Mercenaries then it is pointless to get it. Saying that, I aint a huge fan and I enjoyed it. Cheap so can always find out anyway.

Jingle All the Way [DVD] [1996]
Jingle All the Way [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I got this years ago!, 4 Jan 2014
All that time I have been trying to get more films and I didn't even think of buying this one. Glad I did because it is great!

Pet (Dog, Cat, Rabbit, Bird, Guinea Pig) Claw / Nail Clippers Trimmers Scissors Easy Use By AoE Performance
Offered by AoE Performance
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliant!, 4 Jan 2014
Been dying to get one because sister decided to tell me now that hers is broken and they were getting long. It wasn't a huge bother and they cut nicely.

A Golden Christmas [DVD]
A Golden Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrea Roth
Price: 7.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice film to add to the collection, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Golden Christmas [DVD] (DVD)
It is all to people's taste. It isn't bad, but it isn't good either. If your not a huge fan for Festive Films then I wouldn't buy it. It's not up there with The Grinch, but I needed a few more films to watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20