Profile for Paul > Reviews

Taveners Wine Gums 3 Kg
Offered by Chocolate Buttons
Price: 11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fruity!!!, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Taveners Wine Gums 3 Kg (Grocery)
These must be the tastiest wine gums ive ever tasted. Will defo be ordering more in the future as they put the more well known brands to shame with their quality.

Sun Valley Salted Peanuts 1 kg
Sun Valley Salted Peanuts 1 kg
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Peanuts!!!, 4 Mar 2014
Arrived quickly. Well packaged, boxed and the nuts in a strong bag. Lovely juicy fresh salted peanuts. Good value for money. Will be buying again.

Lyons Gourmet Italian Coffee Bags Bulk Buy (150 bags)
Lyons Gourmet Italian Coffee Bags Bulk Buy (150 bags)
Offered by nextdaycoffee
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gormet Coffee With No Fuss!!!, 26 Jan 2014
I love this coffee and 150 bags lasts me ages. I have friends with expensive machines that don't make as good a cup as these bags and a kettle.

HUS50 - Humidifier 6'' 2.5'' X 3/4'' System
HUS50 - Humidifier 6'' 2.5'' X 3/4'' System

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 27 Nov 2013
Too many cheap humidors come with small humidifiers which are not effecient enough for the box size. This is an ideal fix. Good for a 50 count humidor.

Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3455)
Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3455)
Offered by BA YEOMANS & SON
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - USE DISTILLED WATER, 26 Nov 2013
Lots of people are buying these machines, and similar, and taking the "Ordinary Tap Water Can Be Used" without checking their local supply and their machine clogs up with limescale in only a short time and they wonder why. The nanufacturer should recommend distilled water only. My only quip at an otherwise brilliant product. My kitchen floor has never been so clean. You can buy distilled water on Amazon in large bottles cheaply.

Peyote: And Other Psychoactive Cacti
Peyote: And Other Psychoactive Cacti
by Adam Gottlieb
Price: 9.29

4.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 3 Sep 2013
This is a good, basic guide to a newbie to this cactus. History, use and growing methods are discussed but there are more comprehensive books available that are more up to date.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!!, 2 May 2013
I bought one for a female friend who lives in a rough part of town, and decided I'd have one too as I lost my last household torch and needed a replacement. Goods arrived quickly and were securely packed. All parts were included with a battery and a charger for each unit. I charged the battery and waited for the nightime. The self defense angle centres around the blinding flash emitted from the torch when you double click the button rapidly, as well as the torch being a heavy baton in its design. I tested this flash feature and at a distance of 5 metres and nearer the torch causes temporary blindness and disorientation of a person flashed at nite. I certainly would give you an element of surprise in a nasty situation and would give you time to run or get stuck in to your would-be assailant with its strong metal frame which looks durable and long lasting. Also has a strobe feature, a morse code SOS feature as well as a really powerful torch. Love it. I would say great for single mums, elderly dog walkers and anyone who feels a little nervous at night. 5/5

Chocolate Beans 1 kilo bag
Chocolate Beans 1 kilo bag
Offered by hollywood nites
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Smarties in huge bags!, 3 Mar 2013
I loved smarties when I was a kid, and I still like a handful now. Its good to see you can get them in bulk so I thought I'd buy a bag for my friends kids. No crititism for service, product or delivery just PARENTS BEWARE OF THE BLUE ONES. Made one little boy I know go hyper. Maybe take them out and eat those ourselves, any excuse to indulge in this classic treat. This is obviously a food colourant thing, and obviously not an issue to all kids, just a heads up really.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2014 9:29 PM BST

Burl Humidor Front Dial and Hygrometer (40 Size)
Burl Humidor Front Dial and Hygrometer (40 Size)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great budget humidor!!!, 28 Jan 2013
This humidor looks, feels and performs just like a similar 150+ cigar snob humidor. Just follow a few easy preparation steps 24 - 36 hrs prior to storing your cigars. Full instructions are included, only distilled water is needed. I have owned two for a couple of months now. One for my Cuban's and one for ageing and improving the flavour of my bundled machine made cigars. Both perform very well. Definately recommended for the cigar smoker on a budget. Arrived quickly and was securely packaged to mention another plus point which is always important to me.