Profile for warren d hadley > Reviews

Content by warren d hadley

warren d hadley

Hotspot - Safety Fire Pit Brazier (With Cooking Grill & Spark Guard)
Hotspot - Safety Fire Pit Brazier (With Cooking Grill & Spark Guard)

1.0 out of 5 stars UTTER UTTER UTTER CRAP., 30 Jun. 2016
Received as a gift, assembly instructions are poor to say the least,the quality is well how can i be polite,i wouldnt give this to the tat man.
Nothing fits correctly::: holes out of line:::paint flaking already::;ill fitting spark cover:::::flimsy handles.
Im struggling to find something positive about this safety pit ...oh i can i had fun popping the bubble wrap theres the positive.
As this was purchashed for me as a gift and only just set up today ,9 weeks from purchase date, i would of sent the heap of crap back if i had assembled it earlier.
oh im struggling to find whats safe about this SAFETY PIT.
Before anyone posts a comment about my Review,i used to be a fabricator and site fitter so i think im qualified to review this fully.
Thin Gauge metal easily to dent damage,im very reluctent to use it as a firepit as i think it is really unstable.

So please if you purchase one make sure no children or animals are about when using it.
This will sit up the garden untill it starts to rot and judging by the quality wont be too long.
If i was to recommend a price for this id say pay no more than £20 as ive seen better ones in asda for a lot less than this heap of crap was purchashed for.

The Accidental Gangster: The Krays V The Fewtrells: Battle for Birmingham
The Accidental Gangster: The Krays V The Fewtrells: Battle for Birmingham
by David Keogh

5.0 out of 5 stars You need to decide what is fact and what is fiction, 23 Oct. 2015
What a book .
The only question you need to ask yourself is what parts are fact?,what parts are fiction ?(if there are any fiction parts).
I found the book gripping and I simply couldn't put it down until it was completed.
Coming from BIrmingham and having listened to all the rumours from those who knew of the alleged stand off,I simply had to purchase this book.
Having spoken to David Keogh ,the author a very down to earth no nonsense man and his book I feel somehow reflects his personality.
Colourful characters and colourful language ,sometimes funny , Voilent outbursts ,then back to the brummie humour we are famous for.
I found it very hard to distinguish between the facts and the fiction ,which is what really makes this book a little bit more special ,as your imagination will take over trying to work out what is what.
I personally think there maybe more fact than fiction but only David Keogh will ever know.
Many books have been written about the Kray twins but this book may change your perception on a lot of things.I would delve further but I don't want to spoil it by letting out some crucial facts .
Buy this book even if your not a brummie ,it's a brilliant read and I just wished it was 3 times as long as I really didn't want it to end.
Did the stand off happen ?
Buy the book and decide for yourself.

Experience [VINYL]
Experience [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Experience [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Fast deli er and brilliant price

Gadget Giant Apple iPhone 4 PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Protector Union Jack DESIGN + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR - Support Great Britain - London 2012 Olympics - Queens Diamond Jubilee 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 April 2013
Good quality for the price seems to be well made but as usual time will only tell .so far so good as they say

Donna Karan GOLDEN DELICIOUS eau de perfume spray 50 ml
Donna Karan GOLDEN DELICIOUS eau de perfume spray 50 ml
Offered by Fragrance New York

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell, 23 April 2013
Very well packaged and the cheapest price I could find at the time of purchase across the net would use this company again

F1 2011 (PS Vita)
F1 2011 (PS Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 23 April 2013
This review is from: F1 2011 (PS Vita) (Video Game)
My son loves this game and he recommends it by asking me to give it 5 stars ,having not played it myself this is his opinion only

Hardcore
Hardcore

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended read, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Hardcore (Kindle Edition)
Although I'm not into football violence ,but understand that there's more to it than violence .
The bond between them seems immense helping each other when fallen on hard times.i come from the same area as Steven does al though I have never actually met the man ,so I can relate to a lot that he writes about.
Extremely well written and well formulated a recommended read .
Well done to Steven fowler and good luck with your future

One-Eyed Baz - The Story of Barrington 'Zulu' Patterson, One of Britain's Deadliest Men

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 9 April 2013
I don't know Barrington ,nor am I a blues fan ,but I am a brummie .HIs book is one of those titles that once you start to read it you can't put it down .i really enjoyed this book as I think Baz has done more in one day than most of us have done in a lifetime.
Its simply written very easy to read (I finished the book in just over 4 hours as it was slightly compelling )
So please buy this book as it is worth every penny

EMTEC Movie Cube S800H 1TB
EMTEC Movie Cube S800H 1TB

5.0 out of 5 stars what a time saver, 1 April 2012
What an easy to use piece of kit worth every single penny,connected via hdmi cable sadly not supplied,so ensure you purchase one with your order.This Gadget has saved me a lot of time,well worth it,hence the 5 stars