Profile for Shelam > Reviews

Content by Shelam

Shelam (West Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
CSL - TM137U optical mouse / vertical model | ergonomic design - prevention against mouse arm/tennis arm (RSI syndrome) - particularly arm-friendly | 5 buttons
Offered by CSL-Computer
Price: 7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars is as good as it 'says on the tin' and we are ..., 13 July 2014
Product arrived on time; is as good as it 'says on the tin' and we are happy with it. As the intended user, I have found that my hands are a little too small to use the mouse as effectively as I had hoped, BUT my husband is very happy with it instead!!

Moorland Mystery (Blake Hartley Detective Novels Book 6)
Moorland Mystery (Blake Hartley Detective Novels Book 6)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 4 Jun 2013
It has to be said that I only read the book because it is written by one of my teachers from school; the book reminds me so much of my childhood and the area in which I grew up.

Having said that, not only did I read this book but am working my way through his others, and am honestly enjoying them.

Ghost in the Machine (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)
Ghost in the Machine (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent., 4 Jun 2013
I read this book then went for the others which follow - I am almost finished the last one now and am waiting patiently for the next in the series.

Yellow (Book Two) (The Sydney Hart Mysteries 2)
Yellow (Book Two) (The Sydney Hart Mysteries 2)
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I definitely like this, 4 Jun 2013
I enjoyed this latest book. I have read all of his books so far and can see that he seems to be getting more confident as he goes along. Very enjoyable.

One very small criticism - a little bit more care with editing. I know I am in a minority. but spelling mistakes really spoil the enjoyment - the teacher in me I suppose. Otherwise, keep on going and I will keep on reading.

The Darkness (The Jack Carston Mysteries Book 3)
The Darkness (The Jack Carston Mysteries Book 3)
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 30 Mar 2013
Excellent - one of those reads you can't put down. Will be reading any and all other titles by this author.

Scottish Whispers
Scottish Whispers
Price: 4.07

1.0 out of 5 stars Scottish Rubbish, 6 July 2012
This review is from: Scottish Whispers (Kindle Edition)
I'm still not sure what the book was about; the plot was feeble, plot lines reiterative, dialogue predictable. Apart from some reasonably accurate description of the truly lovely Scottish Highlands, there was nothing about the book that kept the interest. A waste of (admittedly not much) money.

Joe Browns Fried Frog Jean Mid Wash (14)
Joe Browns Fried Frog Jean Mid Wash (14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Joe Brown, 2 Jan 2011
Bought these jeans for my Grand-daughter who loves her jeans - and she loved these. They fit perfectly, looked great on her, and are well made. Very impressed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars super superdry, 2 Jan 2011
I bought these for my rather particular Grandson and he was extremely impressed - fit perfectly, fabric excellent, great looks - so I am also very impressed!!

Angel Secrets: Transform your life with guidance from your angels
Angel Secrets: Transform your life with guidance from your angels
by Jacky Newcomb

5.0 out of 5 stars all about angels, 23 Nov 2010
A lovely, happy book. Jackie writes about angels with knowledge and humour, never taking herself or her subject too seriously. I have a very open mind about the whole subject of angels/afterlife/spirit - it's difficult to be certain about anything that can't be 'proved', but having read several of jackie's books I find myself as near to belief as possible - if that makes sense.

I would recommend anyone, believer or not, to read the book - it might open your eyes.

Liverpool FC the Official Guide 2010
Liverpool FC the Official Guide 2010
by Ged Rea
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Hubby, 22 Jan 2010
The book arrived exactly when expected; it was a gift for my husband, who has thoroughly enjoyed it. As always, well done Amazon!

Page: 1 | 2