ARRAY(0xa3494edc)

Salon Styler 5 Piece Hair Care Hair Brush Gift Set With Mirror & Stand Black
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd
Price: 10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Brush Set Apart From the Odour, 5 April 2014
Overall this is a good brush set. It arrived in good condition - even the mirror was in one piece. The only bad thing about it is the odour. The plastic reeks! When the set arrived, I unpacked it and put it in the bathroom and then left the house for about an hour. When I came home, the whole bathroom smelled horrible - it was the plastic from the brush set. I've had the set airing outside for 24 hours and it still stinks. I really hope the odour fades.

A Perfect Contradiction
A Perfect Contradiction
Offered by Crawley Music
Price: 11.41

1.0 out of 5 stars Painful Listening Experience, 5 April 2014
This review is from: A Perfect Contradiction (Audio CD)
After really enjoying her previous two cds, I was really looking forward to this one. Unfortunately, it left me with a bad taste in my mouth and a pounding headache. Tracks 8, 9, 10 are the only tracks that offer relatively pain-free listening - infact, I really like #9 as it is rather catchy and it refrains from the shouting and screeching that is standard on the remaining tracks.

Halcyon Days
Halcyon Days
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Halcyon Days (Audio CD)
I bought this for my daughter and she really loves it. Plays it all the time and although I didn't think I would enjoy the cd, I find myself enjoying some of the tracks as well.

Keep Your Darkness Secret
Keep Your Darkness Secret
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning!, 28 Mar 2014
There's just something about Moto Boy's voice that effortlessly speaks to the soul. Stunning melodies, sometimes haunting, sometimes fragile, often catchy. This cd continues to showcase his unique talent. I just wish more people here in the UK would take notice.

Marabu Christmas Friends Decormatt Set
Marabu Christmas Friends Decormatt Set
Price: 7.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable kit, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this during the black Friday deals week - more on a whim than anything. I'm so glad I did as my husband, daughter and I really enjoyed painting our ornaments. In fact this is probably one of the first craft kits that we've actually completed and didn't think it was a piece of junk like many craft kits for kids are. The ornaments are a good size, the paint was exceptionally vivid, smooth and easy to apply and now we will have four lovely ornaments that we can display on our tree each year that we made and we are proud to show off. I would highly recommend this product and I am likely to buy a few more - one or two for friends for Christmas gifts next year and maybe another two for ourselves. We can simply just decorate the ornaments differently to add to our already lovely set.

Disney Minnie Mouse Baby Girls' Tracksuit Set, Grey, 6-12 Months
Disney Minnie Mouse Baby Girls' Tracksuit Set, Grey, 6-12 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute set, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Chrsitmas gift. Good quality material. Soft and thick. Very pleased. Hope the recipient is too!

Sunkissed Beauty Extravaganza Cosmetics Set
Sunkissed Beauty Extravaganza Cosmetics Set
Price: 19.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety of cosmetics, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift so I can't say how well it applies to the face or the actual quality of it but I was quite impressed with the variety of products, nice selection of colours and brushes.

Dad's Root Beer 355ml cans USA Import (Pack of 24)
Dad's Root Beer 355ml cans USA Import (Pack of 24)
Offered by CTR SOLUTIONS
Price: 22.47

5.0 out of 5 stars The way root beer should taste!, 22 Nov 2013
Growing up in the US, root beer was always a special treat. The sweet, rich flavor is one to savor and for me it brings back memories of careless childhood summers, bbqs and picnics, and of, course, a delicious root beer float! (Just place a few scoops of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass, add the root beer and dive into the delicious, creamy combination - with a spoon and a straw.) Trying to find root beer in the UK - let alone one of the most famous root beer brands from the US - is nearly impossible, and the ones I have found are quite strong and don't have enough fizz or foam. Now that Dad's root beer is available in the UK, I am not ashamed to admit that I've done a little dance! Get out your glass mugs, take a sip and enjoy an American treasure.

Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Curled Tail Cat Kids Stud Earrings Pink Topaz Color
Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Curled Tail Cat Kids Stud Earrings Pink Topaz Color
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect Cat Earrings, 12 Aug 2013
I bought these as a birthday gift for my 10-year old daughter. Although the earrings at first look quite small when you take them out of the little black gift bag, they are actually the perfect size for her ears. Nicely polished sterling silver and the crystals are a bright and vivid pink. Very cute!

Looking Good Dead (Roy Grace 2)
Looking Good Dead (Roy Grace 2)
Price: 4.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Another compelling tale, 27 April 2013
The second Roy Grace novel carries on the story from where the first book (Dead Simple) left off.
There is a good plot and it fills in more background detail to the main characters, plus introducing some new ones. Not lightning fast pace but the same methodical, detailed descriptions as the first book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3