ARRAY(0xadf3d3cc)

Profile for Janet Ryan > Reviews

Content by Janet Ryan

Janet Ryan (Staffordshire, England)

Matching Bedrooms Polycotton Percale V Shaped Pillow Case Choice Of Colours!! Colour: Cream
Offered by Papa Jones Ltd
Price: 3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these for my mother inlaw, who has Parkinsons and this shaped pillow help her to breathe more easily., 6 Dec 2013
I bought these covers because they were excellent value for money and arrived in good time.
My mother in law has Parkinsons and used a V-shaped pillow to sleep with.

Transatlantic Sessions - Series 6 (complete) PAL - Aly Bain and Jerry Douglas [DVD]
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the Transatlantic Sessions for my husbands birthday and it was, as always, brilliant., 6 Dec 2013
I chose this DVD because my husband likes music and we have watched the series on the TV for years now. I though it would be good to have the complete set that he can flick through as and when he wants, so that was what I did. It's been well worth it.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
Price: 3.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 July 2012
I've recently read the Shades of Grey trilogy and have to say, I was disappointed. There is a good basic story but I felt it was marred by the constant sex. Yes I realise this is why most people have bought the book but I found after the first couple of encounters, it was just the same thing rehashed and quite literally too much of a good thing. however, I percevered and found the second and third books to be more interesting (Oddly, less sex) and more story oriented. I had been told the book was 'a bit racy' and perhaps expected more suggestion rather than being slapped hard in the face by constant and quite explicit sex. Perhaps I'm just getting old!

Star trek cufflinks
Star trek cufflinks
Offered by IDEAZEUS.
Price: 9.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Start Trek Cuff Links, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Star trek cufflinks
The Star TRek cifflikns I bought were really good value and a great gift idea for my Trekkie husband. HE wore them to a party and they were admired by all there. Simple but effective.
Thanks

Let Them Talk
Let Them Talk
Price: 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Talkin' with Hugh, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Let Them Talk (Audio CD)
I'd watched a couple of documentaries on the TV about the album before I purchased it and was really pleased to find it fulfilled all my expectations. Such a talented man, good voice, classic songs and great atmosphere. I listen to it again and again, it's become one of my all time favourites!