Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Pet Cushion Crumb Fill, 90 x 60 cm, Assorted Designs
Pet Cushion Crumb Fill, 90 x 60 cm, Assorted Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars The best that I have found., 23 Jan. 2015
They are very good quality and excellent value for money. The stuffing is very comfortable for the dog, not skimpy like some beds that I have purchased. I have bought 3 all together. Top marks.

Safety 1st Deluxe Roller Shade (Pack of 2)
Safety 1st Deluxe Roller Shade (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - lots of fixing options., 15 July 2014
Excellent. One of the handy features, is the little push button on the one side that retracts the blind if the sun isn't out or you don't have the child in the car. The sticky cups worked like a charm. It shows no sign of falling off. It has a few ways of fixing it to the window, such as hooking on to the window as opposed to the suction cups. At the bottom, you can either fix the velcro to your car or just fix the cup. Very good value and handy to have 2 blinds. You can see through them enough for looking through when you reverse but they keep a lot of the sun off the baby. A very solid feel to them. Highly recommended.

ghd IV Salon Styler
ghd IV Salon Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for long thick hair., 15 July 2014
I have thick hair and have been using the slimmer version of the GHD for several years. As I am now growing my hair to shoulder length, when my last GHD decided to give up the ghost, I decided to try the bigger version.
My hairdresser uses it on my hair at the salon, so that was good enough for me. I love it.
The only thing it isn't the best for is a fringe. I still manage to smooth my fringe but it is a little harder than with the smaller model.
I thought the price of this was very competitive. I was bought a different brand as a present and it isn't a patch on a GHD. Highly recommended.

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe & Glow Seahorse
Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe & Glow Seahorse
Offered by EnjoyToys

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, 11 May 2014
A lovely toy to help your baby off to sleep. Fairly quiet and soothing, so just enough to keep them occupied while they drift off. I think it plays for about 20 minutes. Its tummy lights up as well, but not too bright, so doesn't distract them too much.

Babyway Mimas Luxury Travel Cot
Babyway Mimas Luxury Travel Cot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., 11 May 2014
I bought this for my grandson just as he needed it dropped down to the bottom level but what an excellent idea to have the 2 levels in a travel cot. I haven't used the changing station on this grandchild but I am sure it must be a wonderful addition when changing nappies through the night. A very sturdy cot, not light but very easy to move around the room due to the wheels. I have bought the fold up mattress to go with it as I use the cot on a regular basis but the mattress that comes with it would be fine for occasional use. It is good enough to use as a permanent cot, so no worries about using it as a travel cot. It is easy to put up and down but as I don't do it very often, I keep the instructions to know which bit clicks first. Highly recommended.

Britax Evolva Group 1/2/3 Combination Car Seat (Black Thunder)
Britax Evolva Group 1/2/3 Combination Car Seat (Black Thunder)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful quality, 11 May 2014
I had a £25 voucher from joining Amazon family so was very pleased to put that to this seat. Like all seats, you have to concentrate the first time you fit it, but it is easy after that. It has little red arrows on it to show you where the seat belts weaves in and out, so very handy. This is a very good quality seat. Nice cushions for the head so very good if they drop off to sleep. Nice little touches such as the places to put the clips into on the side, making it easier to put the child in without sitting them on the straps. A lovely loud click, to know that you have secured them properly. Highly recommended.

Wild At Heart, Series 1 [DVD]
Wild At Heart, Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Tompkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 May 2014
I had missed the beginning of this series, so as I had just watched the very end of it, decided to treat myself, to round it off. Great fun.

BatRecycle - Battery Recycling Bin with built in tester
BatRecycle - Battery Recycling Bin with built in tester
Offered by BatRecycle

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco friendly, 11 May 2014
This is great for testing those batteries that you are not quite sure about. Then very handy for storing the spent ones until you can take them for recycling. Glad I bought it.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
by Robert Galbraith

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo good, 11 May 2014
I knew JK Rowling had written this when I bought it and almost wished I didn't so that I could have judged it more dispassionately. I'm not normally into whodunnits but found this an excellent, well written read, as you would expect from such an author. I would gladly buy any more of this type of book written by JK Rowling. Fabulous.

Starter for Ten
Starter for Ten
by David Nicholls

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Starter for Ten (Paperback)
Loved this book. Very well written and an interesting story line. Good fun. I'm not giving anything away about the story but if you have been to uni, would probably have a good laugh at it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10