Profile for Dr C. H. > Reviews

One Minute Meditation
One Minute Meditation
by Simon Parke

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a great book - be inspired daily!, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: One Minute Meditation (Paperback)
A fan of Simon's book I bought this as a birthday present for my son but have my own copy now too!
Just a delightful , thought provoking book. Simon has a great compassionate way of guiding us to look consciously at our own worlds and jolt us... but in a good way. I'd love to meet him one day and thank him for making us think about the 'ordinary' in life ... and of not being blind to it. I'm at an age I'm trying not to buy too many books ... but this is one that will stay with me. Highly recommended.

ClimeMET CM2000 Professional Weather Station with Outdoor temperature and humidity sensor, Rain Gauge as well as measuring Wind Speed and direction - Comes with a Free Edition of Easy Weather Software. Perfect gift for any Weather Enthusiast
Offered by The UK Weather Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great All-In-One-Box Weather Station, 23 Nov. 2013
I had no trouble putting the external sensors together and the base station found them straight away over the wireless connection. It basically set itself up which was very impressive. Perfect for an amateur enthusiast like me!

The touchscreen unit works well and comes with a small stylus which makes it stand out from other weather stations I researched on the web. It was very easy to configure and took about 15-20 minutes for me to get it up and running. It was equally as quick to set up on my PC. All I had to do was plug in the USB connection ( also included in the box) and load the software included.

All in all, a great product, easy to set up and has taken my hobby to a new level!
So far it's been very accurate and I'm thinking of using its great features for publishing my data on line although that may be a bit in the future!

ClimeMET CM7048 Digital Wireless Weather Station - Monitors Indoor & Outdoor Min/Max Temperature. Great Garden Weather Station.
Offered by The UK Weather Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent weather station - would recommend highly!, 20 Sept. 2013
This is a such a superb device that I felt I should leave a review. It started displaying as soon as the batteries were inserted. It's great to be able to check current readings along with the highs and lows over the day which is a big plus for me. I think it's excellent value and would make a great gift. I will be recommending this to all my friends!