Profile for jillyeff > Reviews

10 x 1.55V Button Coin Cell Watch Battery Batteries AG4 LR66 LR626 377 CR626SW
10 x 1.55V Button Coin Cell Watch Battery Batteries AG4 LR66 LR626 377 CR626SW
Offered by Smartshop Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Feb 2014
Couldn't find these locally in shops apart from watch retailers who wanted to charge £4 for 2!! Apart from my watches, they also fitted a couple of Christmas decorations I bought for my grandchildren.

Janie Dry Stick Spot & Carpet Cleaner
Janie Dry Stick Spot & Carpet Cleaner
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 8 Jan 2013
This is brilliant for greasy or oily stains. I dropped some handcream on my cream coloured carpet and after a while it left a dirty grey coloured stain. Janie got rid of it immediately. Recently I was picking the burnt wicks off of the Christmas candles and must have dropped a couple and trod them into my pale gold coloured carpet. It was really black carbon and thought I wouldn't be able to get rid of it but I tried Janie and although it hasn't 100% disappeared, you wouldn't know it was there unless you looked for it - better than I thought would be possible.

Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp 6 in 1 Blade Sharpener
Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp 6 in 1 Blade Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy tool, 8 Jan 2013
I bought one of these years ago and it was so useful. I wanted another one so that I could keep one in the greenhouse at the top of the garden and one in the garage. Having the oil and the oil pad inside the handle is a bonus and so convenient.

Dyson Flexi Crevice Tool - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Dyson Flexi Crevice Tool - Fits all Dyson Vacuums

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Jan 2013
I accidentally through my original crevice tool away and so ordered this one. The original was just the basic tool but this is so much better to use and the brush on the end really gets into tight corners and spaces.

Wet n gro wetting agent
Wet n gro wetting agent
Offered by BABYLLON PLANT SUPPORTS & GARDEN PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Wet n gro wetting agent
I liked this product as it keeps the stops the tops of baskets and containers from becoming crusty and hard and the water just rolling off.

Pixar Shorts - Volume 2 [DVD]
Pixar Shorts - Volume 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Capobianco

5.0 out of 5 stars Good viewing, 8 Jan 2013
My son-in-law wanted this for Christmas as he had already seen the first one. He thoroughly enjoyed it and has watched it a few times already.

Bosch Shrub Shear Blade for Bosch Isio
Bosch Shrub Shear Blade for Bosch Isio

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp shearer, 8 Jan 2013
This cuts through more than just wispy shrubs - I managed to cut the sides of my leylandii without problem.

Sleek Gadgets - Premium Blue Leather Case Cover with Viewing & Typing Stand Plus Free Black Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Tab2 7.0 P3100 Android Tablet
Offered by SLEEK GADGETS

4.0 out of 5 stars Tab cover, 8 Jan 2013
You definitely need one of these for your tablet. This was good quality but I won't be using it for typing.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30 (Snowy City)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30 (Snowy City)

5.0 out of 5 stars So convenient, 8 Jan 2013
As my son-in-law wanted something a bit more expensive than we could afford, we all bought him Amazon gift cards which he then put towards the item he wanted.

Kerplunk
Kerplunk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kerplunk (Toy)
My grandson enjoyed this game which he had as one of his Christmas presents. His sister enjoyed playing with it too.

Page: 1 | 2