Profile for M. D. O'Callaghan > Reviews

Content by M. D. O'Callaghan

M. D. O'Callaghan (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Oval Cut Cubic Zirconia CZ 925 Sterling Silver Solitaire Ring 0.85 ct.tw - Women's Engagement Wedding Band Ring
Offered by BERRICLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning! The ring was despatched quickly and, ..., 3 July 2014
Absolutely stunning! The ring was despatched quickly and, when it arrived, I put it on immediately and couldn't stop admiring it. I had previously ordered an emerald-cut CZ ring from Berricle and have now ordered another ring of a different shape. Bravo Berricle!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful silver/topaz earrings, 19 Nov 2013
I ordered these earrings and they arrived promptly. They were very pretty and were much admired by the lady who received them as a birthday gift. Thank you.

Nightbook
Nightbook
by Ludovico Einaudi

5.0 out of 5 stars The wonderful Nightbook!, 7 Oct 2011
This review is from: Nightbook (Paperback)
My daughter will be ecstatic to receive this as a present, having played and played the CD of this work. Einaudi is a love-him-or-hate-him composer and we love him!

Master Class Non-Stick 27cm Brownie Pan
Master Class Non-Stick 27cm Brownie Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely non-stick brownie pan,, 7 Oct 2011
This is an excellent quality, heavy brownie pan which is lovely to use and clean. I would heartily recommend it.

Shakespeare's Sonnets
Shakespeare's Sonnets
by William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pocket-sized book of sonnets, 7 Oct 2011
This review is from: Shakespeare's Sonnets (Paperback)
This little book of Shakespeare's sonnets is the perfect stocking-filler for Christmas. I would recommend it to anyone who loves Shakespeare.

You'll Never Walk Alone - The Collection
You'll Never Walk Alone - The Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely CD, 3 Sep 2011
I really like this CD. A range of songs from different genres sung beautifully. Alfie Boe is probably the UK's best tenor.

DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide: Florence
DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide: Florence
by Collectif

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little map and guide, 3 Sep 2011
This pocket map and guide was indispensable on my recent holiday to Florence - I took it everywhere with me. All the major attractions and some lesser ones were described concisely and well. The fold-out map was especially useful.

Robert Saxton - I Will Awake the Dawn & other works
Robert Saxton - I Will Awake the Dawn & other works

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern composition at its besr!, 30 July 2011
This is an astounding CD of modern classical music - though I'm sure not to everyone's taste. Having met Robert Saxton recently, he is the most charming man you'll ever meet. Tasmin Little plays beautifully. Go on - buy it and see!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cardi!, 26 Sep 2010
A lovely casrdi - very versatile but, beware, you'll need to order a larger size than you normally wear!

How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body
How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body
by David R. Hamilton

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but , dare I say it, a bit boring?, 16 Aug 2010
An extremely interesting concept, and one I concur with, but the language Dr Hamilton uses is very bland and makes me want to switch off. However, he uses many examples to explain his concept and so the book I'm sure the book will be useful for many people.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3