Profile for Maria Kroustalli > Reviews

Content by Maria Kroustalli

Maria Kroustalli (Salamina, Greece)

Chillout - The Ultimate Collection
Chillout - The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely ... PERFECT!!, 23 Mar. 2010
I just received the collection today and it was the first time that I couldn't wait to give a review for it!!
This is one of the BEST CDs I have ever bought, and believe me, I own a huge music collection!
I could give it more than 5 stars and I recommend it to everyone who enjoys a good listening...
A chillout album that gives you chills... in a good way of course!!!

The Hotpants Workout [DVD]
The Hotpants Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Unknown Artist
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!!!!!, 15 Jun. 2005
This review is from: The Hotpants Workout [DVD] (DVD)
I think the title says it all!!! At last, a workout that reminds us nothing of the typical workout DVDs. It is fun, easy to do, and you don't feel like exercising! And the best of all is that if you do this workout right before you go out clubbing, you will be full of energy and confidence!!!! I definitely recommend this to everyone who is thinking about it!!!!

by Peter Trippi

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent!!!!, 9 April 2005
This review is from: J W Waterhouse (Hardcover)
THE ideal book for a Waterhouse lover!!!! Great illustrations of his most famous paintings and great interpretations of their symbolism! A must have book if you like Victorian, Pre-Raphaelite and Symbolist art!!

by Peter Trippi

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent!!!!, 9 April 2005
This review is from: J W Waterhouse (Hardcover)
THE ideal book for a Waterhouse lover!!!! Great illustrations of his most famous paintings and great interpretations of their symbolism! A must have book if you like Pre-Raphaelite and Symbolist art!!