Profile for Stephen Thompson > Reviews

Content by Stephen Thompson

Stephen Thompson

[ALL In 1] EasyAcc® Portable WiFi Router & WiFi Repeater, Wireless External HDD / Flash Drive / SD Card Reader, 8800mah PowerBank Built-in External Battery Pack for iPhone, Andorid, Windows 7 8, IOS, Mac OS, Andorid Smartphones, iPad, Tablets
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars easyacc device AMAZON, 8 Jan 2014
This device enables me to connect to all my other devices. I have attached velcro to my kindle case and this sits on the back as a back up battery and file transfer via wifi and the dropbox app to usb stick,sd card. I am very happy with the device and still need to try out some of the other fuctions but it is well worth the money. You will need a file manager app from the app store to transfer the files.
I have also transfered my music and pictures with the cut and paste in the file manager.It would be nice to have the instructions in pdf format though to keepon my device.

250+ Best Kindle Fire HDX and HD Apps for the New Kindle Fire Owner (Over 200 FREE APPS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle delight, 15 Dec 2012
Very good read and much more content than I expected, highly recommended it is well worth reading if you want to know more about getting the best out of your kindle apps and tablet.

Technisat HDFS Freesat HD Receiver
Technisat HDFS Freesat HD Receiver

5.0 out of 5 stars Technisat HDFS Freesat HD Receiver, 14 Mar 2010
First the negative stuff. A good reciever works well but the menu system takes a little getting used to. the text on the menu system is not well formed and looks a bit ragged. There is no picture in picture which is disapointing as my low res reciever has this which is handy when changing channels.I bought a 1 terabite drive and partitioned it so I could use half the space for the sat reciever and the other half for my computer.
Unlike the pvr recorders this device does not record in the background so you cannot catch up on a film if you miss the start time nor can you watch one side while recording the other as it only has one reciever built in.
The reciever is worth the money in my opinion due to the fact that it is a quality High Definition product looks well made with the channel being displayed on the device and when in standby mode displays the time. Easy to set up and connect a hard drive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2010 5:59 PM GMT

Wild China [DVD]
Wild China [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wild China

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recomended, 26 Dec 2009
This review is from: Wild China [DVD] (DVD)
Worth waiting for, stunning scene's never seen before, would love to go there and see it in real life one day.