Profile for Rachelle > Reviews

Content by Rachelle

Rachelle (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FLORAL & PALE PINK DOTS 2 X 5 metre ROLLS COTTON FABRIC STICKY ADHESIVE DECORATIVE TAPE by CUK Designs - TRIM CRAFT DIY WRAP
Offered by Stationery Island
Price: 3.21

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 18 July 2014
The glue is so useless that even the backing doesn't stay fixed!

Bodum Stainless Steel Travel Vacuum Mug - Lime Green
Bodum Stainless Steel Travel Vacuum Mug - Lime Green
Offered by Home & Kitchen Warehouse
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps things hot for hours!, 18 July 2014
I've been known not to open until way past lunch after making it in the morning and still have to allow to cool slightly! Definitely recommend!!

Byron HL400W 400W Halogen Floodlight - White
Byron HL400W 400W Halogen Floodlight - White
Price: 8.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work! Avoid!!, 18 July 2014
I bought 2 separate lights for the front and back of my house. I wanted this for the back but it didn't work despite changing the bulb. The wiring was fine as thud other one I ordered from a different company works fine.

I cannot return as the postage will cost more than the item, so company refused refund.

QuDi Removable Photo Frame Leaf Bird Cage Art Mural Vinyl Sticker Wall Art Decal WallPaper Wall stickers For Kids Room Home Decoration Birthday Gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad English wording, 18 July 2014
If you want this item for the wording, forget it, the English is wrong

5pcs Decorative Sticky Adhesive Lace Tape for DIY Craft
5pcs Decorative Sticky Adhesive Lace Tape for DIY Craft
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)
Price: 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for decorating folders, 27 Jun 2014
I completely loved these! They are plastic so where a perfect long lasting decoration for a folder I have. Only downside is that there's only about a metre of each roll.

Kitchen Craft, Ice Lolly Moulds, Set of 6
Kitchen Craft, Ice Lolly Moulds, Set of 6
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my 2 and 4 year olds., 13 May 2014
I don't know why there are so many bad reviews on here for these. My kids LOVE them, and they're always popular with cousins and friends theat come around. I just fill them with fresh juice, stick them in the freezer door and wait. I never bother with the plastic stand thing as it takes up too much space In the freezer.

ADULT MAGIC CLOTHES FOLDER ORGANIZER TSHIRTS COLOUR VARIES
ADULT MAGIC CLOTHES FOLDER ORGANIZER TSHIRTS COLOUR VARIES
Offered by Kruhlstein
Price: 2.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Easily breakable, but addictive to use., 13 May 2014
I'm on my second of these as they don't last very long. Repeated folding wears them out after about 5-6 months. However, I am addicted so will have to purchase again...

Simba Smoby Black and Decker Screwdiver Kit
Simba Smoby Black and Decker Screwdiver Kit
Price: 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A mini version of Mummy's drill., 13 May 2014
After being deviated that his free rubbish plastic drill was irreparably broken, I bought him this one. It's a good price, excellent quality and looks like a mini version of mummy's. Even better, it doesn't need batteries! My 2 year old just makes the sounds himself!

Britax Prince Forward Facing Group 1 Car Seat (Black Thunder)
Britax Prince Forward Facing Group 1 Car Seat (Black Thunder)
Price: 52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for BA, 13 May 2014
I bought this to go on a 5 hour plane journey with my 2 year old son. I can confirm that British Airways accepted it without question and that it was easy to use.

Vanish Sensitive Powder 940 g
Vanish Sensitive Powder 940 g
Price: 8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Des the job, 13 May 2014
Can only seem to buy the sensitive Vanish on here nowadays. It does the job, and my children's skin is. Or irratated and dry.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4