Profile for Paul Pollard > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
AV / LCD TV Stand Black Glass and Black Legs
AV / LCD TV Stand Black Glass and Black Legs

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 11 Jan. 2014
I have had this product for two years and is still strong and upright. The only issue I have and this is the reason why I have not give it five stars is because of the rear plastic mounting. It is not large enough to fit all my cables in amongst it. If this stand wants to keep with the times of putting skyboxes, Xbox, Blu-ray players and surround sound amplifiers it needs a stronger back plastic mounting to hold HDMI cables in amongst it. This stand is a good strong product and it also looks very good in my living room and I would recommend it.

Allcam PLB127M Universal 37" 40" 42" 46" 50" 55" LED/LCD/Plasma TV Wall Bracket Pull-out Swivel Scissor Arms Tilt (VESA 200, VESA 300, VESA 400. VESA 600 TV Wall Mount)
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant product, 11 Jan. 2014
I have a Samsung 47 inch television and it fits it perfectly. It works well with my young son because my television is quite high up above the fireplace. This product can move my TV up and down so my son can watch it from the floor or other parts of the room. Also it is a good strong product and I have now had one of these for two years and it is still working well. Also the bolts which come with the rack are good enough to hold the rack and the television into the wall. I would recommend this product.

BSN Syntha 6 Sustained Release Vanilla Whey Protein Powder 1320g
BSN Syntha 6 Sustained Release Vanilla Whey Protein Powder 1320g
Offered by MRVIT

5.0 out of 5 stars I really good pace of kit., 11 Jan. 2014
I am a army training instructor and this product works well for healing the muscles after weight training or a cardio workout. I have run three marathons using this product to heal me in between long training sessions and I would recommend it.

12 X BLACK FLANGE REPLACEMENT SILICONE noise isolating EARPHONE TIPS EARBUDS HEADPHONE GELS FIT ULTIMATE EARS SHURE E3C E3G i3c SCL3 E4C E4G i4c SCL4 ETYMOTIC RESEARCH HF MC 2 3 5 ETY 8 SENNHEISER CX OCX CXC IE CXL MM Monster Beats Dr. Dre Tour, urBeats 2.0, HeartBeats 2.0 (Lady Gaga), DiddyBeats and Monster Turbine Pro sony jvc v moda dr dre beats tour in ear powerbeats shure

Inov8 Race Pro 4 Pack - One
Inov8 Race Pro 4 Pack - One

5.0 out of 5 stars I really good pace of kit., 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Inov8 Race Pro 4 Pack
I have trained with this for three marathons and more hill races than I can remember and it is still working perfectly. Also it is very comfy on the waste and plenty of pockets with enough space to fit a small jacket and waterproof trousers for long-distance training and races. I would recommend this with the Inov 8 Horizontal Water Bladder 2 litres.

Inov8 Horizontal Water Bladder 2 litres, One Size
Inov8 Horizontal Water Bladder 2 litres, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars I really good pace of kit., 10 Jan. 2014
I have trained with this for three marathons and more hill races than I can remember and it is still working perfectly. Also it is very comfy on the waste. I would recommend this with the Inov 8 Race Pro 4 Pack.

Samsung BD-C5900 3D Blu-ray Player Wifi Ready (Dongle Required)
Samsung BD-C5900 3D Blu-ray Player Wifi Ready (Dongle Required)

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after the warranty ran out, 10 Jan. 2014
When I first got this Blu-ray player it was a brilliant piece of kit. But after the warranty ran out the Blu-ray player one day decided not to turn on. Once I pressed the power button on the Blu-ray player the Samsung sign would come onto my television and after that I would get the black screen of death. I have now sold this Blu-ray player for parts on eBay it was that bad.

Thorlos Experia Running Socks - SS16 - 8-9.5
Thorlos Experia Running Socks - SS16 - 8-9.5
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good socks, 10 Jan. 2014
I have run two marathons in these socks and also use them for training in between. I would recommend them to any runner.

Magic Global Gadgets® Black Impact Protection Heavy Duty Defender Shock Proof Case For Nokia Lumia 925 Ultra Tough Protective Dual Layer Hard Black Cover Skin Plastic Shield And Flexible TPU Gel Skin Cover With Built in Kick-Stand Feature - Screen Guard Protector & Mini Capacitive Stylus Touch Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but needs work on it., 10 Jan. 2014
I decent strong piece of kit for the price. The main thing that lets it down is the sides of the case, I really struggled to press the side buttons on the side of my phone with this case on. Except for that, the case is durable and also the stand on the back works well.

BoxWave GeckoGrip Nokia Lumia 925 Case - Ultra Slim Snap Shell Hard Cover with Rubberized Anti-Slip Back Cover - Nokia Lumia 925 Cases and Covers (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent product but expensive, 10 Jan. 2014
I would give this product five stars if it was cheaper. It is only a thin bit of plastic around my phone but it works well. I can easily get to my buttons on the outside of my phone. I don't think it would pass any serious impact but if you want a sleek cover to protect from scratches I would recommend it if they dropped the price.

Page: 1 | 2