Profile for Anna > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Olympus Mju 700 Silver Digital Camera [7MP, 3 x Optical Zoom]
Olympus Mju 700 Silver Digital Camera [7MP, 3 x Optical Zoom]

5.0 out of 5 stars just so simple, 3 Nov 2006
after finally replacing my old fujifilm ive had for years and getting this new olympus it wsa definetely worth it. The pictures are top quality with optional night mode, beach mode etc. Camera is easy to understand n the pics are top class. Although quite expensive, for a 7.1 mp camera its great value n looks absolutely stunning. A must have if your looking for a better camera. software is also very easy to use!"

Friends: Complete Season 10 - New Edition [DVD]
Friends: Complete Season 10 - New Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by Shop now!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great last series for Friends - we'll mist it so much, 11 Jun 2006
this is an amazing last series for Friends - with sad and happy and the usual hilarious moments. My favourite episodes include the one where Phoebe changes her name to Princess Consuela - classic Friends humour, the one where Joey tries to speak French again is a great laugh. A lot of serious stuff happens in these eisodes that settle the future for Friends, including Monica and Chandler buying a house, Phoebe getting married and Rachel getting a job in Paris. This is a great last series of a great show that deserves to be watched by all - whether you love or hate friends. Plus, it's only £15 so why not give it a try?

Employment
Employment
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Good listening but every day you love it less and less, 11 Jun 2006
This review is from: Employment (Audio CD)
I bought this album a while ago and was totally hyped up about it. However when i listened i found that the best songs were the released singled and na na na naa but all the rest seemed to be space fillers. Generally it's good value but every day you love it less and less. If your a Kaiser Chiefs Fan, buy all means buy it - but if not then maybe you should get a different indie album.

Who Killed The Zutons [New Version]
Who Killed The Zutons [New Version]
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Who would ever think of killing the Zutons!!!???, 10 Jun 2006
this is such a great album with some really good originl tunes on here my favourite track being Remember me. Zuton Fever (the first song on the album) gets your attetion straight away and i was hooked by the zutons ability to produce tunes that are so catchy and different, plus this cd is a bargain! Even if you haven't heard a singlesong on this album, but maybe heard their later album or you like the kooks, killers, dirty pretty things etc then this is definetely the album for you
and remember to listen to Remember Me!!!

Stadium Arcadium
Stadium Arcadium

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait to go see the chilis!!!!!, 10 Jun 2006
This review is from: Stadium Arcadium (Audio CD)
i'm so excited bout seeing the chilis and bought this album as soon as it was released, with two cds, you've got loads of new songs my favourites still being the good old single Dani California, as well as Snow (Hey Oh) which has some great guitaring. This is yet another Chili cd that has impressed me yet again with their abilty to keep producing something new and exciting on every album. This is a must have for all Chilis fans!!!

Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Offered by Giant Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars I Bet That This will Be Good On Your iPod!, 10 Jun 2006
i first heard of the arctic monkeys by one of my mates who was crazily obsessed by them and bougt the cd, instantly falling in love with their music as well. The tunes and guitar are so catchy and the number one when the sun goes down is far from their best song. If you like the Kooks, or maybe you just want a catchy tune to listen to once in a while - something new and cool, then buy the arctic monkeys, their catchy and unique and it's a great value on amazon.

Civilian
Civilian
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars got to be one of the best albums this year, 10 Jun 2006
This review is from: Civilian (Audio CD)
i bought this album having heard none of the songs and decided due to great reviews here that i'd take a gamble and buy it and it was so the right thing to do. The First song on the album back again immediately gets your attention and is great but my personal favourites are Suzie and Friday-Friday. I'm not a some weird music critic or anything but i've got to say that this is one of the best albums around and if you don't buy it your really missing out. This album gets you sucked in immediately - it's not a slow grower. All the songs are so good they are all rated four or five stars on my iPod - and that's not common. Buy this album - or your really missing out especially all the indie fans out there!

Bride And Prejudice [2004] [DVD]
Bride And Prejudice [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aishwarya Rai

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh so boring, i may be being harsh but i was praying it would be over, 3 Jun 2006
My mum bought this film for us to take when we went skiing last year, and on the second last day we sat down to watch it all together and Oh My, how i wish i'd never started watching it.Maybe it's just because i'm not into musicals or Pride and Prejudice, but i actually found it so dull i had to leave the room. The style of the film really didn't suit the dancing and singing and Bollywood just couldn't pull it off in my opinion.
But if your a hardcore Bollywood and Pride and Prejudice fan and in for the whole singing and dancing thing, maybe you'll enjoy it, but for me and others who just aren't ike that, please don't even bother waisting six quid.

Hot Fuss
Hot Fuss
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Indie, 4 and a half stars!, 2 Jun 2006
This review is from: Hot Fuss (Audio CD)
I was not the one in my family to actually buy this CD, i nicked it off my little sister, it seemed a waste not to be listened to! I first turned on this album and it had me hooked, the lyrics and guitar were amazing.

My fave tracks include smile like you mean it and Mr Brightside, my most listened to songs on my iPod. Iused to be into much heavier stuff, but this album hs given me a lot more oppurtunities in music and now i'm off the heavy stuff and onto indie! Buy it, it's worth the money!

Apple iPod - 30GB - Black [video playback] MA146B/A (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget what the review before said, iPod Videos are great, 21 May 2006
Don't listen to the review before me, yes you can't change DVDs automatically onto your iPod, but it doesn't matter iPods are all you can wish for. I already put loads of songs on my iPod and some great pictures as well, it's really quick and easy. The Screen ius so great!

If your torn between one of these and an iPod nano, get a Video, nanos are only £40 cheaper and they only have 4GB, the screen is small and they generally aren't as nice (i know my mates have them!) I haven't yet put a music video on mine but so far it's been great

The accessories it has come with have done me fine, i charge it with the computer, its got decent headset and a case as well, great value for your money!

The only faults i can think of is that the battery runs down quite quick if your doing a photo slideshow or something, but it still got my 5 stars!

Page: 1 | 2