Profile for sandra > Reviews

El Camino (LP+CD Gatefold Edition) [VINYL]
El Camino (LP+CD Gatefold Edition) [VINYL]
Price: 28.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 April 2014
I really like it and it comes with a cd version so winning! very well packaged and It comes as it is described, so very satisfactory.

One Hundred Years of Solitude (Marquez 2014)
One Hundred Years of Solitude (Marquez 2014)
Price: 1.68

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 7 April 2014
I really like it and I found it very useful for my personal interests in literature. It comes as it is described, so very satisfactory.

Anthem
Anthem
Price: 0.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Complicated and exciting, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Anthem (Kindle Edition)
I really like it and I found it very useful for my personal interests in arts and architecture. It comes as it is described, so very satisfactory.

THE COMPLETE PLAYS OF SHAKESPEARE (Illustrated and Commented Edition) All of William Shakespeare's Unabridged Plays AND Yale Critical Analysis) THE COMPLETE ... (The Complete Works of Shakespeare Book 1)
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 7 April 2014
I really like it and I found it very useful for my personal interests. Very complete. It comes as it is described, so very satisfactory.

On the origin of species
On the origin of species

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 7 April 2014

The Memoirs of Cleopatra
The Memoirs of Cleopatra
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible atmosphere, 7 April 2014
I really like it and I found it very useful for my personal interests in arts and architecture. Very complete. It comes as it is described, so very satisfactory.

The Queen of the Damned (The Vampire Chronicles)
The Queen of the Damned (The Vampire Chronicles)
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Ann Rice, 7 April 2014
This is my second time reading this and I still like it, It comes as it is described, so very satisfactory.

Europe: 40 Amazing Experiences
Europe: 40 Amazing Experiences

3.0 out of 5 stars Very short, 7 April 2014

Anna Karenina
Anna Karenina
Price: 0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting piece, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Anna Karenina (Kindle Edition)

Don Quixote
Don Quixote

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Don Quixote (Kindle Edition)
I really like it and I found it very useful for my personal interests. It comes as it is described, so very satisfactory.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3