Profile for Nathan > Reviews

Content by Nathan

Nathan

Pre-made Premium Clapton Coils by Cloud Chaser Coils for RDA RDTA and RBA 10 coils per tub. (Clapton Core 24G Wrapped 30G A1 Kanthal 0.4 Ohms)
Offered by Dynas Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coils., 3 July 2016
I ordered 0.4 ohm claptons. Great value for 10 coils. I have 2 in my velocity clone and 1 in my uwell crown rba base. I have had great flavour from them. Before use make sure you leave them to soak in boiling water for some time, i had a really metallic taste when using them without cleaning but was fine after soaking them and dry burning them.

Velocity Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer 1:1 Clone Black
Velocity Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer 1:1 Clone Black
Offered by eGoTraders

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect clone., 3 July 2016
Love this. Very good clone. Airflow adjuatment is smooth. All pieces and extras included. Hex screws, allen key, o rings, 510 drip tip adaptor. The deck is very nice, the rda is pretty well machinced in general for a clone. Only drawback is one of the posts seems a little bent in towards the centre of the deck. Also i may have stripped the threads on one of the screws installing a clapton but wont know until i remove the build. I have had fantastic performance from this rda and most of my issues have been human error. Would definitely recommend for the price.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, hard wearing but doesnt quite fit!!!, 3 July 2016
Looks great and included pieces for the fire button, bottom battery door, round the sides and the top. Only problem is that the main body sticker did not fit and leaves a half centimetre gap. Despite multiple attempts fitting it and losing some of the adhesive after 3 or 4 attempts sticking it on, it just didnt quite cover the whole way round the mod. I have found it very hard wearing, i wear rings which scratched my cuboid to bits, no scratches at all on this wrap having used it all day every day for a couple of months.

100% Genuine Uwell Crown RBA Kit
100% Genuine Uwell Crown RBA Kit
Offered by Smoke Purer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but flawed, 9 Jun. 2016
As rebuilable heads go this one is mediocre. The deck is very small. I have only used the premade coils that came with it so far with mixed results. I have had the most success with installing a vertical coil which produced an airier draw and very good flavour. If you are looking for huge clouds then your best bet is the stock coil heads. I still rate those way higher than this although i have some claptons which i will try in this if they fit and see how they perform

LG G4 Case, Terrapin [SLIM FIT] LG G4 Cover [Black] Premium Protective TPU Gel Case for LG G4 - Solid Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Feb. 2016
Exactly the type of case I was looking for. Form gel case that fits brilliantly on my g4's metallic plastic back. Very happy with my purchase

Chubby Delrin Wide Bore 510 Drip Tip For Electronic Cigarettes And Vaping Devices (Black)
Offered by eGoTraders

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 Dec. 2015
Great very wide bore drip tip that fits perfectly on my black kanger subtank mini and looks great. Haven't tested this with nickel coils on temp control yet but I am confident there will be no hot drip tip issues.

★ NEW FOR 2016 ★ Efest IMR 18650 3.7v 3500 mAh High Drain Recharging Flat Top Battery | Authenticity Scratch Serial Security | Ecigarette Mod | Eliquid Mod (Single Pack (FBA))

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Dec. 2015
Product arrived as described and in good time, very happy customer, would definitely buy from you again.

TeckNet® Slim Desktop X600 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo with UK keyboard layout and whisper-quiet Keyboard Design - Black
Offered by Hippidion.Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice keyboard and mouse, awful power saving mode., 5 Nov. 2014
I have just received this today packed in an enormous box which I found a little unnecessary. I find the keyboard perfect for my needs, it is small and the noise of the keys doesnt bother me in the slightest. I wont be taking it anywhere so it's sturdiness is not really a factor for me. On the whole I would recommend the keyboard. The mouse is quite small which I am ok with, it feels good and moves well with adjustable pointer speed. However the one killer thing about it is the power saving mode on the mouse. This kicks in after 3 SECONDS! This is ridiculous. 60 seconds would have been perfect. I now find myself having to click a button to wake the mouse if it is left stationary for more than 3 seconds. The other issue is that when I click the button to wake the mouse, if I have moved it while it is powered down, when I click it, it appears in the position it has been moved to! So be wary if you use left click to wake the mouse as you may end up clicking on anything on the screen. I am in two minds whether to return the whole thing or just buy another mouse because I do really like the keyboard.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2016 2:03 PM BST

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
Offered by EVERGAME

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Lego game yet!, 10 Mar. 2014
I am a huge fan of the marvel universe and lego itself so I am very biased towards loving this game! Story mode and replay value is a good as ever. The array of characters is quite amazing aswell, there are some notable ones left out but I imagine they will be included in a sequel sometime in the future. Great expansive open world aspect to the game too with many different things to see and do. There is nothing quite like flying like a rocket as Iron Man from the Shield Helicarrier throughout New York city. Fantastic. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because I have had a handful of occasions where the game has frozen completely. Overall a great purchase for kids and adults alike!

Sony KDL42EX410BU 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was after!, 20 Nov. 2012
I highly rate this T.V. Was fairly simple to put together and set up on my own. Has a very nice picture and headphones socket to connect my external sound system to. Very happy indeed.