Profile for Samantha Jackson > Reviews

Content by Samantha Jackson

Samantha Jackson (Solihull, UK)

Golf Speak Exposed: The Crazy Things That Golfer's Say (I Knew I Was Gonna Do That!)
by Chris Gibson
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 28 Jun 2013
I bought this book as a Father's Day present and it was one of the best humour books I have ever purchased. I did sneak a look at if before wrapping & it was so funny that I decided to finish the book off...... And the recipient loved it too..... At such a great price it's makes the perfect gift for the golfer in your life!!... I enjoyed it so much that I have just ordered another book by the same author... The nag pie series.... Can't wait until they arrive!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Jun 2010
My kids were excited at the arrival of these waterbombs!!

Although they were smaller than expected they are quite strong and even with the most clumsy of hands they don't break too easily....unless of course you throw them!!

The tap attachment that came with it was a waste of time though.....I found that the opening of the balloon fits perfectly over the end of the nozzle on a hozelock attachment (the screw in variety that fits onto an outside tap)

Rexel Style Cross Cut 5-Sheet Paper Shredder with 7.5L Pullout Bin and View Window
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact yet efficient, 4 Aug 2009
The unit is compact and contemporay, great for small spaces, it looks good so you dont need to hide it away. It shreds several sheets at a time. Although a little noisy, but very efficient.The removable bin is very handy when it requires emptying, and there is a carry handle for ease of transportation of the unit. The shredded paper would make great bedding for pets or paper mache....

Thrustmaster Glow Saber Duo Pack (Wii)
Thrustmaster Glow Saber Duo Pack (Wii)

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 29 Dec 2008
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This was a Christmas present, but only one of the lights worked. It does not work in synchronisation with the on screen pictures and is therefore useless. The sabers are not exactly light in weight and my children actually took the wii motes out in the end. So all in all they were pretty useless and will be sent back!! My kids were very disappointed.