Profile for kaz > Reviews

Content by kaz

kaz

Digital Save® 3.5mm male to male flat noodle audio extension aux cable car pc iPhone iPod iPad (Orange)
Offered by Digital Save UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty cable, 21 May 2014
Does the job perfectly and we have even colour matched to our car, great choices made well and a good price, would recommend if you need a connection for you iPod/iPad in the car.

Vans Unisex-Child Authentic Trainers VUR8C39.010 Magenta 31.5 EU/13.5 UK
Vans Unisex-Child Authentic Trainers VUR8C39.010 Magenta 31.5 EU/13.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Real girly pumps, 21 May 2014
I have been looking for my daughter a pair of these style of pumps for ages, I know this style tend to come up big (she is a size 2 in normal shoes) thankfully they do the half size which we have been trying to find so we went for a 13.5uk which is perfect for her. I came across these by pure chance and a bargain price as well, they are absolutely fantastic, real sparkly and the different colour tones is amazing we are very pleased with these I would definately recommend these for any girl a must buy.

JVC HAKD5Y Tiny Phones Kids Stereo Headphones - Yellow
JVC HAKD5Y Tiny Phones Kids Stereo Headphones - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant kids headphones, 30 Mar 2014
This is now the second pair of these headphones I have purchased pink for my little girl and blue for my little boy being approx 4/5 year old, they are superb quality and have fantastic sound considering they are for kids. Both my kids loved these, they fit well and are a bargain for the price, would defiantely recommend.

Skullcandy Uprock 2.0 On-Ear Headphones - Black/Black
Skullcandy Uprock 2.0 On-Ear Headphones - Black/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headphones, 30 Mar 2014
A superb set of headphones for the price, they look fantastic and are a good fit for my 10 year old daughter with super sound she loves them. Would definitely recommend.

Hotel Transylvania (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Hotel Transylvania (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant kids movie, 30 Mar 2014
me and my two kids love this film soooooo much we have now watched it over and over again. It is hilarious, great characters with a superb storyline, very much looking forward to the sequel. if my kids and me are anything to go by we would definitely recommend this film as a must see. Brilliant!!!!

Avon's SuperShock Mascara Black
Avon's SuperShock Mascara Black
Offered by Top Draw

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic mascara, 30 Mar 2014
I absolutely love this mascara I have been using it for years now and it has to be the best by far, really really accentuates my lashes it does make them appear longer, it doesn't smudge but is easily removed. I am happy that I can find the item on amazon and at such a great price would definitely recommend as I have to all my friends. Superb!!!

KitVision 7 inch Digital Photo Frame with Built-In Stand Supporting SD/MMC/MS Memory Cards - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money A++, 13 Aug 2010
I already have a digital photo frame and it cost a pretty penny one of the more well known brands but was after two for family members who just wanted something that would be easy to use economical and still provide great quality images. We trawled the internet and came across this product i did read other reviews for this product which also came across as good so decided to give it a go, we were very pleasantly surprised this looks amazing and the picture quality is second to non considering the price tag. I would definately recommend this product if you are looking for a great quality product, easy to use and comes with a great price tag.

Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black
Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black
Offered by Allgoods Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money A+++, 13 Aug 2010
Just purchased this microwave after trawling the internet for a decent but economical microwave seeing as we only warm things up in it we didn't want to splash out too much. I must say that this is the perfect choice looks excellent very sleek, very easy to use with simple touch buttons clearly explained on the front. The only minus point which is nothing really is we would have preferred a black plug & wire instead of white!! Overall I would definately recommend this product especially due to the cost it is great value for money.