Profile for S. Nicklin > Reviews

Content by S. Nicklin

S. Nicklin (Birmingham, UK)

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 24 Feb 2013
This was one of those booms that I simply couldn't put down..... my other half moaned that I was constantly attached to my kindle. You put the book down and spend the next few hours wondering what happens next..... a truly compelling read, looking forward to her next book already!

More Blood, More Sweat and Another Cup of Tea
More Blood, More Sweat and Another Cup of Tea

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly excellent, 17 Jan 2013
Having read "blood sweat and tea" before this, I did wonder if this would be as good. I needn't have worried, it was gripping start to finish. I literally couldn't put it down from the moment I had it. Highly recommended.

I Love You
I Love You

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: I Love You (Kindle Edition)
Sweet and charming little book for your loved ones. A brilliant stocking filler for all ages. Highly recommended for all.

Sukie Button Factory
Sukie Button Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little present, 16 Oct 2012
This review is from: Sukie Button Factory (Accessory)
I bought this for myself after spying it in a shop..... The button badges are extremely easy to make and the kit provides you with everything you need. This would make a fab present for someone crafty!

Mollie Makes Christmas: Living and Loving a Handmade Christmas
Mollie Makes Christmas: Living and Loving a Handmade Christmas
by Mollie Makes

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Gem..., 16 Oct 2012
I have every issue of Mollie Makes and absolutely love the magazine, so I was especially excited when I knew this book was coming out! I think my only criticism would be that I'd like MORE! It gives you lots of ideas from different areas of craft........a really lovely, well thought out book! Can we have a bigger one please? :)

Rear View Mirror Bonder - Tube
Rear View Mirror Bonder - Tube
Offered by McParlands

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't withstand warm weather!, 20 May 2010
My rear view mirror decided to drop off so I was really pleased when I found this product. Unfortunately my mirror only stayed up for 2 weeks after using this product, it was a hot day and the inside of the car was hot, which I presume made it drop off again. Disappointed to say the least, especially as I was driving at the time.

Ventro Pro VT01 Turbo Ventro Pro Quad Roller Skates with Coloured Wheels
Ventro Pro VT01 Turbo Ventro Pro Quad Roller Skates with Coloured Wheels
Price: £71.45 - £84.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, 20 May 2010
I got these skates after going to a few roller discos.........the roller disco provide exactly the same skates as these. I have to say they are absolutely fantastic, rhobust and provide great support. I have well and truely fallen in love and think they'll be a fave for time to come. They do come up big so be careful when ordering, you might need to order a size smaller than normal.