Profile for Nashab > Reviews

Nashab (Hertfordshire)

Page: 1 | 2
There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You: The uplifting bestseller
There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You: The uplifting bestseller

5.0 out of 5 stars The book was written beautifully, but at the same honest with how Lynda ..., 19 July 2015
This book really moved me, I can relate to the written word as I have been told I am terminally ill with cancer.
The book was written beautifully, but at the same honest with how Lynda felt.
Wonderful book, read it in two days, couldn't put it down.

The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS3)
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 10 Mar. 2015
This was a gift and as far as I know it is very popular

Spoilt Rotten Blue Tartan Dog Bandana (Small/Medium Dog Fits Size 12" to 16" Neck)
Offered by Spoilt Rotten Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 3 May 2014
I cannot believe how good this service is, even to the extent of telephoning to confirm the pet's name for embroidery. Unlike someone else who thought the embroidery wasn't so good, I think it is excellent! The Bandana itself is so cute, our dog will look like a million dollars! Will certainly buy more. The delivery was also excellent, cannot fault Spoilt Rotten Pet Products in any way whatsoever.

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 26 Nov. 2013
Without a doubt James Bowen has written two books that are both so good that I couldn't put them down. Now sadly I can't find anything as good to read

iPad Mini Case - Red Leather 360 Rotating Smart Cover for iPad Mini 3rd, 2nd and 1st generation, with screen protector
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad case, 22 May 2013
Couldn't work the links on the email sent to me, so writing my review here.
This company are very good, I had a problem with the screen protector, but they sorted it the same day!
As for the ipad mini case, couldn't be better. Great case, attractive colours and good price. Arrived in quick time.
Would recommend this company and the case to anyone.

Tigerbox Brand 10 Pack of Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protectors Cover Guard For Apple iPhone (iPhone 4 / 4S)
Offered by IRIS

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 13 Feb. 2013
I bought these for a new iphone and guided by the reviews got this brand. I think they are pretty useless, can't get the labels off the protector, you need to dampen them before anything comes off and even then where the labels were leaves an awful sticky patch. The protectors fit ok and that's about all that is ok. Can't get rid of the bubbles no matter how hard I try. DO NOT BUY THESE SPEND A BIT MORE AND GET SOME THAT DO THE JOB PROPERLY.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (DVD + Digital Copy)
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD worth watching, 20 Aug. 2012
Very good story line and great casting. This film is a must if you like a story that gets away from violence and sex for a change. I rate this 5 stars because it is a most enjoyable DVD

G4
G4
Offered by Giant Entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Jun. 2012
This review is from: G4 (Audio CD)
I was very upset to find this CD had no film wrap around it, in other words it was simply the case and CD inside. Also, the disc was sticking, so was obviously dirty as the CD didn't play properly. I only purchased this CD for one particular track and G4's version is not that good in my opinion.

Roberts Sports 995 2-Band PLL Synthesised Personal Stereo Radio
Roberts Sports 995 2-Band PLL Synthesised Personal Stereo Radio

2.0 out of 5 stars radio, 18 Jan. 2011
I bought this radio last summer and for a little while was absolutely pleased with it. However, after a short while the earphones constantly came to pieces, resulting in one earphone not working at all. I have written to Roberts as I do not see anywhere to buy replacement earphones and after a week or more have not heard a thing from them. This is a shame that the earphpones are not up to scratch because the radio itself is great, the earphones in my opinion are shoddy.

Simon Drew's Inappropriate Address Book
Simon Drew's Inappropriate Address Book
by Simon Drew

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 7 Feb. 2009
This address book made a perfect present for someone with a sense of humour. Very good buy
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2009 6:18 PM BST