Profile for Cheryl and cats > Reviews

Content by Cheryl and cats

Cheryl and cats (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Wool Overs Women's Silk & Cotton Tie Front Cardigan Cornflower Medium
Wool Overs Women's Silk & Cotton Tie Front Cardigan Cornflower Medium
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and soft..., 21 Jun. 2016
Was a present for a friend and she adored the colour, also the lovely frilly edges. Very soft to the touch. We bought it for her to wear to Zumba, before she's warmed up. She said - it's far too good for Zumba! I wear any old thing for that!!!

Trip-Trap Boxed Pack (Single)
Trip-Trap Boxed Pack (Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy to use and workd brilliantly., 14 April 2016
Great product, works quickly and safely. We baited ours with seeds/chocolate and peanut butter and caught two little offenders very quickly!

Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp 7-10kg Best Quality
Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp 7-10kg Best Quality
Offered by Crystal Geode

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 14 April 2016
I received a HUGE crystal in a lovely shade of pink. It's almost 12" tall and really heavy. It's a present and I think my Mum will love it.
For info; it does come complete with bulb.

Tiger 20 A4 Pocket Presentation Display Book - Black
Tiger 20 A4 Pocket Presentation Display Book - Black
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly sturdy, I'd not buy another brand., 14 April 2016
The sleeves aren't flimsy like some other brands and whilst the cover isn't rigis, it's sturdy enough to remain propped up without collapsing. Recommended!

Champagne Stopper
Champagne Stopper
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and very useful!, 14 April 2016
This review is from: Champagne Stopper (Kitchen & Home)
Cheaper than similar stoppers I've had before, yet works perfectly to stop Fizz from going flat in the fridge. Took a while to arrive but came within the timeframe.

Sheila's Perfume Floribunda Rose - BARE ROOT Rose - Ideal Gift Present - Available Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, healthy roses., 14 April 2016
Arrived swiftly and in very healthy condition. I heeled them in to wait for the better weather and planted them out last week - already covered in new leaves and looking very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone who sees it, wants one!, 14 April 2016
Really clever little gadgets - I love the colour changing bulbs even more than the plain white one I already had. I haven't yet found a bottle that allows the white part (non-cork bit) to fit right inside though. But it doesn't matter. Also, you do have to recharge via a USB hub or the unit doesn't plug right in and so doesn't charge. I haven't got a hub so I've been using my phone charger without it's USB cable. Works perfectly.)

Wildest Dreams
Wildest Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars A song which I was played by my singing teacher ..., 4 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Wildest Dreams (MP3 Download)
A song which I was played by my singing teacher recently and never guessed it was by Taylor Swift. She has risen in my estimation!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars which is a perfect fit for me, 15 Oct. 2015
I checked the sizing chart and as a UK 12-14 I ordered XL, which is a perfect fit for me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing to offer free P&P on something so heavy!, 17 Sept. 2015
Absolutely perfect! Heavy and substantial, easy to bash into soft ground (I hammered a metal rod into the spot first, to check for roots or big stones) which did the trick. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5